Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Hello, Moving to atlanta in fall

Contra.
    Contra.

Hello, Moving to atlanta in fall Empty Hello, Moving to atlanta in fall

Post  Contra. 12.05.12 0:39

Hello,

My callsign is Contra, I'm 22 years old, and I currently live in Omaha, Nebraska. I am moving down to the atlanta area in October and am excited to be able to meet and play with you all. I have been in the sport now for over 4 years. I have been to OP: Oklahoma Invasion 6, and several local OP's here in Nebraska. I am currently serving in the Marine Corps Reserves, and a full time college student. I look forward to talking to you guys and getting to know you over the summer. I just thought I would give a little backround information sense this is an introduction. If you guys have any questions please let me know. Thank you again.

Contra
    savoy6
    savoy6

Hello, Moving to atlanta in fall Empty Re: Hello, Moving to atlanta in fall

Post  savoy6 12.05.12 8:06

welcome to the forum.......lots of good folks here...
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 12.05.12 9:36

What guns do you have?
    Contra.
    Contra.

Post  Contra. 12.05.12 23:27

Currently I own a King Arms Sig 556, a VFC Scar-L, and a KWA USP .45. I normally run with my Sig and USP for a side arm. I use a weesach as a plate carrier, and like MARPAT camo. we just had a game up here today and it went really well. I will try and post some pics up soon in the pics thread. Smile. I have another question too, I have been looking around for airsoft organizations in atlanta and the other forum that I found is called teamairsoft.com, however their forum is not very active it seems like. Do you guys play with them or are you seperate? Is there any other information that would be useful to me in regards to other forums/groups/ect. down there?

Post  Guest 12.05.12 23:55

What college will you be attending in GA? Or, will you be graduated by then?
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 13.05.12 3:45

Welcome to the forums. The airsoft scene in Ga is quite active. There are usually several small games every weekend, and a lot fo indoor places open pretty much every day. Most of the airsoft scen is located in the vicinity of Atlanta, but fields extend to the north, east, and southwest.

Larger ops occur at somefields roughly once a month, and there are also several large ops in South Carolina, which is only aboiut a four to five hour drive for a weekend long op depending on where you live.

Quite a few of us on here are former military or active military, and this forum in general is probably one of the friendlier, more active airsoft forums in the southeast.
    Contra.
    Contra.

Post  Contra. 13.05.12 9:14

awesome! that sounds great! sounds like there will be plenty of airsoft going on all the time. as for colleges, I am not sure currently, I was looking at going to a community college in sandy springs (as that is where I will be moving to) to get some more gen eds. knocked out of the way. I am currently undecided and have been leaning toward changing to electrical engineering. have any of you guys been to OP:Oklahoma Invasion? I went there last year and we had 660 people, it was fantastic.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 13.05.12 12:57

This is the only Active forum in GA! There are only 2 outdoor fields George Town which is teamairsoft and Airdog which does small games (usually 50 players but they have had well over 100) at their home field ACZ, Airdog also does large 24 hour games at a field called Battlezone. Airdog also gets there hands on other building every once in a while for OP's. Some of their past games were at a 3 story 100 year old Cotton mill, and at a old elementary school. The largest game held in GA I believe to be is an Airdog game which was just over 300 players. I haven't heard of any other games larger that happened in GA, but I could be wrong.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 8:35