Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Thinking about forming a cqc team.

cykotik1
    cykotik1

Thinking about forming a cqc team.  Empty Thinking about forming a cqc team.

Post  cykotik1 02.06.12 19:02

Alright gentlemen (and if there are any ladies) since my main team hasn't been playing in a while, I think I might try starting a rag tag group of players focusing in cqc.

There are no requirements. No mandatory dress code. No practice. Just show up and play. Heck, even if you make it to one game a month, you're on the team.

Think Bad Company. Bunch of rag tag players, we may not be the best of the best, but we are the fun guys to play with.

Anyone interested, just reply to this post. I plan on going to Airdog cqc on the 9th, could be the first games of many as a team.

Until then this is Cyko. PEACE.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Thinking about forming a cqc team.  Empty Re: Thinking about forming a cqc team.

Post  NJSC 02.06.12 20:20

Your avatar is supposed to be under 3" as per the rules. Please change it accordingly.
    cykotik1
    cykotik1

Thinking about forming a cqc team.  Empty Re: Thinking about forming a cqc team.

Post  cykotik1 02.06.12 21:00

Man. My avatar has been like that since I joined. But , I will change it when I get on the computer later tonight or in the morning.
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 02.06.12 23:11

NJSC wrote:Your avatar is supposed to be under 3" as per the rules. Please change it accordingly.

its under 3"
    you just have a big screen lol!
    Miracle
    Miracle

Post  Miracle 02.06.12 23:34

Is it even a team if it's just a bunch of players who show up to play together? Isn't that just playing airsoft with your friends? lol
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 03.06.12 13:52

cykotik1 wrote:Man. My avatar has been like that since I joined. But , I will change it when I get on the computer later tonight or in the morning.
    Sorry not avatar Signature.
    cykotik1
    cykotik1

Post  cykotik1 04.06.12 11:36

Fixed. Now back on topic. Yes a team can be compromised like that. The whole goal behind this is just have a team about the fun of airsoft.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 14:50