Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+4
SWAirsoft
AtlantaReconTeam
surefire pigeon
Miracle
8 posters

Teams coming out of the Fayetteville/Peachtree city area?

Miracle
    Miracle

Teams coming out of the Fayetteville/Peachtree city area? Empty Teams coming out of the Fayetteville/Peachtree city area?

Post  Miracle 05.07.12 2:10

I know of players are coming out of this area and a lot of them are making teams. Well as most of you know, My team comes out of this area as well as KSK and my brother's team, Mad Crew. We always help each other and plan a bunch of games to go too. We have the whole airsoft comrade thing going on. We wanted to form kind of a Coalition. So how does a Fayetteville Coalition Force sound? Is there any other teams in this area that want to take part and maybe even be a part of our carpool? (:
    surefire pigeon
    surefire pigeon

Teams coming out of the Fayetteville/Peachtree city area? Empty Re: Teams coming out of the Fayetteville/Peachtree city area?

Post  surefire pigeon 05.07.12 23:43

That sounds cool! My friends and I have a team (Everyday Normal Crew) and we all live in PTC.
    AtlantaReconTeam
    AtlantaReconTeam

Teams coming out of the Fayetteville/Peachtree city area? Empty Re: Teams coming out of the Fayetteville/Peachtree city area?

Post  AtlantaReconTeam 06.07.12 0:13

I got a fairly new team together in fayetteville! If you ever want to get a game going across from cylce specailties it would be epic out there!
    Miracle
    Miracle

Post  Miracle 06.07.12 1:15

Awesome! It's so cool, I didn't know there were really any other teams from our area. >u< Where do you guys normally play? and here add me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aleeiaairsoft.miracle

and we'll start talking about it. Do you guys mostly play at Airdogs?
    Miracle
    Miracle

Post  Miracle 15.07.12 11:38

facebook group made. Any other teams out there from this area?
    SWAirsoft

Post  SWAirsoft 06.03.13 10:03

Shadow wolf airsoft is based out of fayetteville we are interested in your coalition
    TheRealBandit
    TheRealBandit

Post  TheRealBandit 06.03.13 12:08

What's awesome is, at OP Downfall, there were already so many "Fayetteville Area" players that we had to split up to cover the objectives. If we actually all ran together in almost any situation, we would dominate.
    SWAirsoft

Post  SWAirsoft 06.03.13 15:17

We should totally do that
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 07.03.13 20:38

I'm a lone wolf from peachtree city!
    SWAirsoft

Post  SWAirsoft 07.03.13 21:11

Hey man shadow wolf is also based out of the fayette county area we have members in ptc fayetteville and coweta. Would you be interested in joining our team? If you are I can give you my number.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 07.03.13 23:20

Ghost wrote:I'm a lone wolf from peachtree city!

lol lone wolf as long as i'm not playing
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 07.03.13 23:38

just some kid wrote:

Yeah, cuz then we're FATAL OPS, THE GREATEST $&##&#^#$%^#$&#$%$%#$% DUO ON THE FACE OF THE #*#&@#*$@#$&#%*@%* PLANET YA'LL *@#&#@$*@#$&@#$*@#$&@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 18.03.13 8:27

Ghost wrote:
    just some kid wrote:

Yeah, cuz then we're FATAL OPS, THE GREATEST $&##&#^#$%^#$&#$%$%#$% DUO ON THE FACE OF THE #*#&@#*$@#$&#%*@%* PLANET YA'LL *@#&#@$*@#$&@#$*@#$&@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol great another ego rant
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 18.03.13 19:05

LORD TYRANT wrote:
    Ghost wrote:
    just some kid wrote:

lol great another ego rant

HEY! You got a problem with me Matt? Huh? I'm not liquid okay! I'm not liquid! I'm not!
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 18.03.13 21:09

Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 18.03.13 21:10

Hahaha, I was wondering when you'd see that...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 22:17