Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

3 airsoft teams in the sharpsbrg/newnan/peachtree city/fayette area

phoenixtacops

3 airsoft teams in the sharpsbrg/newnan/peachtree city/fayette area Empty 3 airsoft teams in the sharpsbrg/newnan/peachtree city/fayette area

Post  phoenixtacops 04.08.12 11:36

my name is david kasulas and i am pr rep for phoenix tactical ops airsoft in the sharpsburg/newnan area an i am looking for new local competition.

i am also starting a new unnamed team that will be highly promoted but needs recruits and local competition

and i also have a friend who runs shadow wolf airsoft in the fayette/coweta area
    Miracle
    Miracle

3 airsoft teams in the sharpsbrg/newnan/peachtree city/fayette area Empty Re: 3 airsoft teams in the sharpsbrg/newnan/peachtree city/fayette area

Post  Miracle 06.08.12 0:51

Hey! I'm actually trying to make a coalition force from around that area. look me up on facebook(https://www.facebook.com/aleeiaairsoft.miracle). I'd love for you guys to be a part of it. There's five teams on this coalition force already and i'm sure they could be some great compeition for your team.
    phoenixtacops

3 airsoft teams in the sharpsbrg/newnan/peachtree city/fayette area Empty @aleeia

Post  phoenixtacops 06.08.12 7:52

that sounds like an awesome idea to me...ill facebook you my email and phone number and team websites

Sponsored content

3 airsoft teams in the sharpsbrg/newnan/peachtree city/fayette area Empty Re: 3 airsoft teams in the sharpsbrg/newnan/peachtree city/fayette area

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 5:06