Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

WTB/WTT at OP: Blackout

Hippie
    Hippie

WTB/WTT at OP: Blackout Empty WTB/WTT at OP: Blackout

Post  Hippie 11.08.12 16:12

Okie-dokie folks. I have a list of thing I have been searching for, but I don't get out much. If you have it, are going to OP: Blackout, and don't want it, I'll be happy to buy it. Here's the list:

• Flakjak Goggles, any color
    • Speedloaders - My only one broke and I have 12 midcaps.
    • Clockwise 14mm birdcage flash hider - my gun has threads that when you screw the flash hider on, you twist clockwise. I assume that is clockwise threading...
    • Size 9/9.5 black & O.D. green jungle boots
    • Little piece between the SAFE-SEMI-AUTO on M16/M4 rifles on the right side. Mine fell off at OP: SOCO

WTB/WTT at OP: Blackout Rightside
    • M16 Trapdoor buttplate

I can trade:

1 Pair of Vibram sole Desert boots, size 10 - nearly mint. I found them NIB. I hardly wore them, small grass stains from walking through fresh-cut grass. I haven't even worn them enough to break them in. Will trade directly for the jungle boots, or all the M16 parts + a speadloader.

1 pair of U.S. 4 color M81 woodland trousers, size large-regular (inseam:29.5" - 32.5", waist: 35"-39") - They're clean. I've never used them for anything other than walking around. They've never been fielded.

4 pairs of U.S. 3 color desert DCU trousers, size large-regular (inseam:29.5" - 32.5", waist: 35"-39")- pretty minty. I only have 1 jacket an I plan on keeping it. Very clean - my dad wore them around camp, but he's Airforce. No real stains or dirt to speak of. You don't have to take them all. I'll trade 1 pair for pretty much anything on the list - with the exception of the boots (all 4 trousers for boots - or cash) or the missing select switch bit (I'll pay with cash for that if not bundled with the other M16 parts)

I also have 1 tan trouser belt for the pants. First one to get a pair of pants gets the belt as well - free of charge. Don't fit me anyhow....

Will post pictures upon request!

Last edited by Hippie on 17.08.12 22:42; edited 1 time in total
    Hippie
    Hippie

WTB/WTT at OP: Blackout Empty Re: WTB/WTT at OP: Blackout

Post  Hippie 13.08.12 23:46

No-one?
    cagcmc@gmail.com

Post  cagcmc@gmail.com 18.08.12 11:46

ive got flakjacks, speedloaders and od green jungle boots!

i will be at airdog for the swap meet today @ 3
    Hippie
    Hippie

Post  Hippie 18.08.12 17:29

CRAP - I was in Turin at the tractor pull. I knew I'd miss out on something if I didn't go.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 8:04