Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

Operation:Insurrection I 11-24-12

s92harrell
    s92harrell

Operation:Insurrection I 11-24-12 Empty Operation:Insurrection I 11-24-12

Post  s92harrell 11.11.12 19:36

Hey guys! Having spent the last several weeks doing repair and construction work on the Ft. Benning field, we're finally ready to welcome a group back out! We've done plenty of work, and now we want to enjoy it!
    The next in CAA's series of Ft. Benning Mini Op's is here! This will be the first installation of this series, with parts two and three to follow.
    Teaser:
    2012: An election year for the United State of America. While the civilized world celebrates the peaceful transfer of power, the election process in the small third world country of ________ is not so peaceful; warlord President Borov is reelected to a ninth term amid blatant corruption. As the tempers in the country come to a boil, General Lenkova defects from the goverment, taking a large portion of the Army with him. As he vows to remove Borov from power, more citizens take up arms to join his cause. Civil War erupts, and only time will be able to tell who will come out on top.

The game will run from 9:00 am in the morning, to 5:00 in the evening. Hope to see some of you there!!

As this is on the Ft. Benning field, there will be no charge, just like OP:Riptide. However, we don't plan on this being as extensive as Riptide, hence the "mini" OP part. But if you're able to make it, the more the merrier!

Current date/time is 19.04.24 3:50