A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.


    custom TM G36c $300 obo

    Share

    mwilson

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-05-13

    custom TM G36c $300 obo

    Post  mwilson on 14.11.12 17:28

    selling my g36c. its a compleatly custom gun only thing stock in it is the shell and motor. the gun shoots about 350fps @25-30bps will come with 2 highcaps and 1 midcap mag as well as the sight in the photo. pm me with questions or more info on the internals. will consider all offers

    internals include:
    -shs steel teeth piston
    -shs alum piston head
    -shs slum cyl head
    -shs 18:1 gears
    -shs tappet plate
    -shs airseal nozzle
    -shs spring guide
    -shs m110 spring
    -wired to deans
    -comes with 2 hicaps, and 1 midcap




    Last edited by mwilson on 26.11.12 21:32; edited 1 time in total

    Rhino

    Posts : 1580
    Join date : 2008-12-31
    Age : 38
    Location : The Big Dime (Tenn.)

    Re: custom TM G36c $300 obo

    Post  Rhino on 17.11.12 13:17

    You may want to define custom a little more. To me it looks like every other G36c, and you make no mention of the internals other than what is still stock.


    _________________
    G&P Custom Navy Seal PolarStar with Short, Medium and Long Uppers.
    XDM

    mwilson

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-05-13

    Re: custom TM G36c $300 obo

    Post  mwilson on 26.11.12 17:13

    Rhino wrote:You may want to define custom a little more. To me it looks like every other G36c, and you make no mention of the internals other than what is still stock.
    i meant its internally custom that's kinda what i meant. everything inside, except the motor and shell is brand new.

    PhoenixFlyer

    Posts : 65
    Join date : 2009-02-10
    Age : 29
    Location : Georgia Tech

    Re: custom TM G36c $300 obo

    Post  PhoenixFlyer on 26.11.12 19:47

    mwilson wrote:
    i meant its internally custom that's kinda what i meant. everything inside, except the motor and shell is brand new.

    Yes, he meant it would help people justify spending money knowing exactly what the upgrades are.
    He was hoping for a list of parts.
    Manufacturers of the Air nozzle, piston, piston head, gears, etc.....

    mwilson

    Posts : 177
    Join date : 2011-05-13

    Re: custom TM G36c $300 obo

    Post  mwilson on 26.11.12 21:33

    PhoenixFlyer wrote:
    mwilson wrote:
    i meant its internally custom that's kinda what i meant. everything inside, except the motor and shell is brand new.

    Yes, he meant it would help people justify spending money knowing exactly what the upgrades are.
    He was hoping for a list of parts.
    Manufacturers of the Air nozzle, piston, piston head, gears, etc.....

    the post has been fixed.

    Sponsored content

    Re: custom TM G36c $300 obo

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 15:18


      Current date/time is 09.12.16 15:18