Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

OP: Tenaru River -23,24 Mar 13 - Camp Hamilton Field,Seale ,AL...FREE GAME.....

savoy6
    savoy6

OP: Tenaru River -23,24 Mar 13 - Camp Hamilton Field,Seale ,AL...FREE GAME..... Empty OP: Tenaru River -23,24 Mar 13 - Camp Hamilton Field,Seale ,AL...FREE GAME.....

Post  savoy6 22.01.13 21:54

OP: Tenaru River -23,24 Mar 13 - Camp Hamilton Field,Seale ,AL...FREE GAME..... Tenaruheader-1
    ....IN ORDER TO SECURE OUR AXIS OF ADVANCE, ALL US AND ALLIED FORCES WILL PATROL FORWARD FROM THEIR DEFENSIVE POSITIONS ALONG A LINE PARALLEL TO THE TENARU RIVER. ALL VILLAGES AND THE FORMER RUBBER PLANTATION WILL BE CLEARED AND HELD...

For those who may be interested....this is a WW2 PTO themed airsoft game.
    uni regs are easy....US and allied in OD......Japanese in khaki.web gear and bags or rucks...no tennis shoes,vests,tac gear ,jansport backpacks or other such stuff....the Japanese will mostly be members of team hellfish to form a trained cadre that already know the field to simulate the level of knowledge the Japanese already had with jungle warfare in this time frame...the US forces will be tasked with several objectives during the course of the game that will include patrolling,gathering intel,clearing villages,and holding defensive positions and LPs during the night segment....if the weather is good then we may just have everyone on the line through most of the night.....you have to keep an ear out,take sleep shifts,etc....and watch for banzai attacks...
    also let me add that entry for this is FREE..but we will require that those going to speak up and post here so that we can figure out numbers for the US side.....
    Andy
    Andy

OP: Tenaru River -23,24 Mar 13 - Camp Hamilton Field,Seale ,AL...FREE GAME..... Empty Re: OP: Tenaru River -23,24 Mar 13 - Camp Hamilton Field,Seale ,AL...FREE GAME.....

Post  Andy 23.01.13 9:32

My "GOOGLEFOO" might be weak. I could not find anything on this field. Seale is just accross the line from Columbus, GA. This means that anyone going could also make this a shopping trip to any, or ALL, of the gear stores in Columbus. cheers

If we could get more detailed info it would help. Not sure since this is a WWII themed event, if that means modern gear is a no-go??? And, if green means OD green uniforms and woodland BDU's are the only things to be worn.

I don't know that I could make it, but FREE is still the BEST PRICE!!!!
    savoy6
    savoy6

OP: Tenaru River -23,24 Mar 13 - Camp Hamilton Field,Seale ,AL...FREE GAME..... Empty Re: OP: Tenaru River -23,24 Mar 13 - Camp Hamilton Field,Seale ,AL...FREE GAME.....

Post  savoy6 23.01.13 10:50

it's team hellfish's field...on one of our member's property...was used for op brushfire a few years back along with some other smaller stuff..

yes..this is a ww2 PTO game....so no,no tac gear, plate carriers etc,yes on web gear....yes on OD or ww2 US camo....no on woodland...nearly all the japanese will be played by hellfish...so the only real open side is US...let's us concentrate on giving the players that do show a much better time and keeps the game mechanics simpler with a staff cadre on one side.to some extent like how vietnam events like the masher series are done...
    PrinceofPinoys
    PrinceofPinoys

Post  PrinceofPinoys 23.01.13 20:53

Do we have to stay over night?
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 24.01.13 0:28

well...no...but we have some fun and interesting stuff planned for the night portion...lol..our insperation...
    https://youtu.be/nuELGSeKM6Q

PrinceofPinoys
    PrinceofPinoys

Post  PrinceofPinoys 24.01.13 2:28

okay, cuz if i come i may go home and get up early in the morning, also homework will be a factor
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 24.01.13 4:22

well, anyone that wants to attend..hit with a PM so i can keep a headcount...any questions, post them up here....
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 14.02.13 21:10

promo vid...
    savoy6
    savoy6

Post  savoy6 28.02.13 23:17

due to lack of any real interest...i.e. more than 5 people....OP Tenaru has been cancelled..mods... you can delete.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.03.24 19:07