Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

ACZ 05/18/13 AAR

Contra.
    Contra.

ACZ 05/18/13 AAR Empty ACZ 05/18/13 AAR

Post  Contra. 18.05.13 18:32

Alright gents, Today was an alright day. Not one of my top games for sure. I had a number of things go wrong like I forgot my SIG556, my scar-l (Secondary) went down, and My Rounds just wouldnt hit anything and I just had one of those days where everything seems to go wrong as much as you want it to go right.

As far as the games went, They were good and had good ideas behind them. Most of the time I like to stay away from team deathmatches because it usually becomes "Aw I got X amount of kills" and it tends to become more about getting kills rather than being a team based game trying to win...However, Today I think those last couple 1 life team deathmatch games were maybe what we needed to "relight the fire."

as far as the field goes, Much smaller than I am used too, but it would have been very tough to use a big field because of the low amount of players we had. The forest seemed very dark because of the overcast. The town was pretty fun and I enjoyed it. I forgot the name of that older gentleman with the DMR...but I still can't believe you made that shot.

I enjoyed playing with you all very much and am excited because I know there is a lot of potential in Georgia to get those true airsofters back up and playing. It was great meeting you all and I cant wait for next time. One thing I would say would be invest in a radio...it really helps and when you don't want to give away your position and you need to tell someone something. Even the little $30 radios with a little $10 headset work fine.

Thanks everyone for coming out today.

Contra
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

ACZ 05/18/13 AAR Empty Re: ACZ 05/18/13 AAR

Post  poopdaddy 18.05.13 20:51

great to have you out today
    most of the time we have 30+ players
    all of the rain has been holding people back
    hope to see you down again..

as for me
    i had a good time and got to play a few rounds.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 18.05.13 20:55

Glad to see you got out there. Did you get a chance to play with some of the DU guys?
    Contra.
    Contra.

Post  Contra. 18.05.13 22:33

I did get a chance to yes, it was a good experience and I look forward to the next time we are able to run together.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 2:35