Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

From the swamplands...

panzyfaust
    panzyfaust

From the swamplands... Empty From the swamplands...

Post  panzyfaust 02.06.13 5:20

What's up, Atlantans? My name is Dan. I just moved here not too long ago from Florida to take a job. I haven't played in a few years, but now that I'm gainfully employed and have some scratch, I've decided to re-equip and get back into it. I think I've got everything I need now and I've been trying to decide which fields to check out first. Your reviews have already been helpful. Hope to see you out there!
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

From the swamplands... Empty Re: From the swamplands...

Post  NJSC 03.06.13 13:33

Welcome to the forums. What style of play do you like?
    panzyfaust
    panzyfaust

Post  panzyfaust 04.06.13 3:40

Keeping in mind that I haven't played since about 2009 and my options back home were pretty limited (especially back then), almost all of my experience has been on mid-sized, outdoor, woodland fields. My absolute favorite experiences were in an abandoned set of buildings myself and a few others were given permission to play in. It was a mixture of offices and industrial warehouses near a wooded area that gave us a great mix of outdoor and CQB.
    I've never really played any of the indoor, speedball-ish fields I seem to see a lot of around here, but I'm definitely down to give it a try.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 04.06.13 15:13

Very cool. What sort of guns do you have?
    panzyfaust
    panzyfaust

Post  panzyfaust 04.06.13 15:32

I've kept my trusty old TM FAMAS SV through the years, but just recently picked up a KWA LM4 PTS and USP based on a few recommendations. I didn't learn until recently how badly the KWA AEGs are maligned by experienced players. I've been pretty happy with their GBBR and GBBP as I've tested them so far, though. I hope they hold up.
    I also just grabbed an Echo1 M203 yesterday. I know it's a bit of a noob stick, but I've always wanted try one.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 05.06.13 8:49

On of the other guys on here had a famas for YEARS. It was an awesome gun for sure.
    All the experience that I have had with KWA AEGs have been really good. If you are interested in writing one, I would like to read an in depth review of the LM4.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29.03.24 3:16