Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

SVD!!! Wait, that not a RealSword!!!

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

SVD!!!  Wait, that not a RealSword!!! Empty SVD!!! Wait, that not a RealSword!!!

Post  Admin 04.06.09 12:19

Classic Army just released an SVD.

Looks like all the SVD fanboys won't have to pay $500 to get a good SVD AEG. It's got 7mm ball bearings, which is usually a sign that CA did something good with the gearbox (CA15 CQB, CA15 PMC, etc). However, I don't think it'll be anywhere near the quality of the RS.
    Rhino
    Rhino

SVD!!!  Wait, that not a RealSword!!! Empty Re: SVD!!! Wait, that not a RealSword!!!

Post  Rhino 04.06.09 19:56

Yeah Its ok.... I would rather have the wood kit of the real sword and there newly designed gear box... But its a good price for a unit better than the crappy JG
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

SVD!!!  Wait, that not a RealSword!!! Empty Re: SVD!!! Wait, that not a RealSword!!!

Post  Admin 04.06.09 20:34

Yeah, because Realsword does actual LAMINATE wood, and not just crappy airsoft wood (although you can make airsoft wood look like it's laminate if you know what you're doing). I've also heard from multiple sources that RS externals are supplied by Norinco, and it sure does look like it if you've ever held a RS.
    BigD

Post  BigD 04.06.09 23:36

arent all real sword externals supplied by norico?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 05.06.09 8:34

BigD wrote:arent all real sword externals supplied by norico?
    Yes.
    Hans
    Hans

Post  Hans 05.06.09 12:56

That's...nice

But I'd spend an extra $100-$200 on a RealSword any day

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 3:36