Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

Panasonic CD Stereo System

Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Panasonic CD Stereo System Empty Panasonic CD Stereo System

Post  Airsoftguy238 25.06.09 18:06

Hey everyone, I'm selling my Panasonic CD Stereo System. The name on the thing is Panasonic CD Stereo System SA-PM53. It has a 5 CD Changer and it comes with two speakers. They're somewhat small but loud, and encased in real wood furniture. The system has a bass and treble adjustment knobs along with a heavy bass thing that goes on 3 different levels of bass. The stereo is mostly metal and is sturdy. It has some thing on the back where you plug in your speakers it says, Haut-Parleurs Speakers (SB-PM53). It also comes with and has an optional FM Antena output thing. It also has an earphone input and an AM antena thing. It needs a new wire that plugs in to AC part but besides that its ready to go. On the back it says Panasonic Model no. SA-PM53 CD Stereo System AC~ 120V 140W 60HZ. I got this thing for $100 from target on sale after christmas, I'm selling it for $35. I never ever use it and its collecting dust and taking space in my room.PM me for details if I have more and pictures.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Panasonic CD Stereo System Empty Re: Panasonic CD Stereo System

Post  Airsoftguy238 09.07.09 18:04

BUMP

Current date/time is 19.04.24 1:57