Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

WTT paintball equipment for airsoft guns.

cykotik1
    cykotik1

WTT paintball equipment for airsoft guns. Empty WTT paintball equipment for airsoft guns.

Post  cykotik1 09.01.11 12:48

Just what it says. I have a 09 Proto SLG Ultralite with upgraded Virtue board and eyes, Empire Reloader B hopper and HPA tank (can't remember what the capacity is.) Plus I have a bone stock Tippman 98 Custom with a gravity fed hopper. Both guns are in excellent condition and since I discovered the thrill of airsoft, I no longer need the paintball equipment. No lowball stuff please. I know what these guns are worth. And I know my buddy google will let me know what your trades are worth.

Proto approximate value $250-$300
    Tippman approximate value $50

WTT paintball equipment for airsoft guns. Img_0110

Last edited by cykotik1 on 10.01.11 11:35; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added pic)
    Ghost
    Ghost

WTT paintball equipment for airsoft guns. Empty Re: WTT paintball equipment for airsoft guns.

Post  Ghost 09.01.11 15:13

You have to post prices man, check out the good buyers and sellers guide https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/t507-good-buyers-sellers-and-traders-list?highlight=good+buyer+seller
    Glenn
    Glenn

WTT paintball equipment for airsoft guns. Empty Re: WTT paintball equipment for airsoft guns.

Post  Glenn 09.01.11 16:16

Ghost wrote:You have to post prices man, check out the good buyers and sellers guide https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/t507-good-buyers-sellers-and-traders-list?highlight=good+buyer+seller

he said that he wants to trade
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 09.01.11 23:28

Glenn wrote:
    Ghost wrote:You have to post prices man, check out the good buyers and sellers guide https://metroatlantaairsoft.darkbb.com/t507-good-buyers-sellers-and-traders-list?highlight=good+buyer+seller

he said that he wants to trade
    Win^
    It would help to figure out even trades if you did post aprox prices so we can have a good idea.
    cykotik1
    cykotik1

Post  cykotik1 27.01.11 17:46

Got rid of the markers.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.04.24 11:19