Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

Mikeforce Airsoft - 4/15/12

epicairsoftdude123

Mikeforce Airsoft - 4/15/12 Empty Mikeforce Airsoft - 4/15/12

Post  epicairsoftdude123 15.04.12 23:09

First off, if any of you live in the CA bay area or anywhere near Hollister, Mike Force is a great field with no cheaters and all experienced, friendly men. I'd recommend you to check it out. Their scenarios are based on 2 warring divisions of military: the Russian Red Star and the American Mike Force. I was carrying an AK at that time, so they matched me up with the Russians. The scenario was simple: The Mike Force has found intel stating that the Red Star has a training camp located by the San Benito River. Their mission is to take down the training camp. Ours: defend. We started off about in the middle of the field with 4 respawn points. We were defending one of them, which was our starting point. I was lucky enough to pick off one of the Americans right after the game started. We had ALOT of people covering the left flank, and a few covering the right. I was behind a log covering the middle, by the flag. Unfortunately, the Americans had discovered my position, and about 20 minutes in I had to change positions rapidly. I had a bunch of BBs weighing me down so my speed was not very high, otherwise I'd rattle like a maraca in a mexican party. I was swiftly shot in the knuckle, and headed back to the respawn point. Not long after, us Russians had to pull back and the Mike Force had captured our post in the middle of the field. The rules stated that we could not go past our own post, so we could not take it back. I had respawned and fled to the side of a hill, then they caught us in a bad position. I was flanked, with what seemed to be 5 guys on top of the hill, and about 3 guys down on the bottom. Our men did a good job defending down below, but it was me, a support gunner, and a medic up top. They repeatedly PWNED us, kept firing in a heavily wooded position, only their guns exposed. We were flanked. I luckily had a medic by my side and he helped me through this hard part of our mission. I got one kill on that hill; then I got killed since my medic was down treating another guy. I started thinking about our mission, and decided to pull back along with about 5 other people to build a base. At that time, our "training camp" consisted of a house and a bunch of plywood and plastic on the ground. We propped this stuff up on a dresser to create barriers, and our guys about half a mile up were doing their job of holding the Americans off. We built quite a place, but as more people up front died, more people came back to help us. Our defense was getting weaker. By then, it was about 10:45 and our base was well-established. We got more plywood and cans and set them up to make a front wall, then set up 2 layers of fence with some plywood to make another barrier. This was to be my post later in the game. We kept building until about 11:30, when we received news that Mike Force captured our last Respawn point before our base. We had a good 3 hours left, and Mike Force had us hiding in the bunkers. Fortunately, we had the base. To get there, Americans would have to travel through a quarter mile of trees, up a big hill, and into another small grove of trees. We had cover, while the americans had a big tree to hide behind. At 1:00, we held out good, and the majority of the Mike Force troops had arrived by our base. By the time they poked their heads out of cover to start firing, it was lunchtime. We had lunch on-field, meaning when the lunch whistle sounds you eat lunch on the spot without moving. at 1:30, the game continued. We had all of the men covering the left flank, which was the easiest way for the Americans to get to our base without crossing 2 layers of fence. I was covering the right side, with a 10 year old kid, a 14 year old kid, and another 14 year old kid. We had 3 men right behind us in another wall of cover, seeming to be aged 13-15. There were about 5 men up behind a wall of dirt, right on the top of the hill covering middle. The middle broke apart, but the left and right side were going strong. I occasionally saw some guy in the middle I easily picked off. My side to the right was getting hardly any men, except that one time the sniper took most of us down. I mistook him for a bush, with his ghille suit, and he took down a few of us so his troops could move in. I was luckily behind a plywood wall, which repeatedly got shot, and was vibrating from the impacts. I was going strong, until one guy hit me, but there was a medic nearby and I recovered. Soon after, the plywood wall fell down on top of me, blown by the wind. I was fine, but my cover wasn't. I was lucky to live, not from the wall falling on top of me, but from the lack of cover. I could've easily been picked off. We held out the rest of the game, but I took a risk. There was a teammate in the cover of tall grass, and I rushed over near him to get a better position to get the right-flankers. We ended up in the same cover, and we decided to go out to kill a dude outside. My teammate lived, but as I aimed and shot a BB the enemy's way, I died. Being out of reach of the medic, and covered by the enemy, I died. This was 5 minutes before the game ended. My team was falling apart, and the respawn was another quarter-mile from our camp. I got back 3 minutes before the game ended, and we were actually doing okay. One rush by the enemy and we were dead, but they never rushed. The final whistle blew, and we won!!!!!!!! The americans failed to take the training camp. This was my first time airsofting, and definitely won't be my last. I had a very good time out there with the good folks of the Mike Force Tactical Airsoft Club, and I will be going back!!!! The total kill count for me was about 8 kills. I don't know how good this is but it was my first time. I am only 12 and the field was very inviting and fun for someone as young as me! For anyone looking to play here, please go to Mike Force as it is a very good place with very good people and a very good field. They sell Rentals, BBs, Magazines, Batteries, food, water, and everything you'll need for a good 7 hours of play in stock!!!!! For anyone looking for a fun, tactical, serious group of people to fling BBs at that lives in the bay area, Mike Force Airsoft is your best choice!!!!!

Current date/time is 29.03.24 1:21