Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+5
Zartan72
Crazy Twitch
Phoenix
Takfire
Tinman
9 posters

Weather forecast looking worse for Saturday!

Tinman
    Tinman

Weather forecast looking worse for Saturday! Empty Weather forecast looking worse for Saturday!

Post  Tinman 22.01.09 7:20

CRAP! I know it won't affect our plans to be there but the rain chance keeps INCREASING for Saturday! Sad
    Beginning of the week it was 30% chance of showers and now it is up to 50% . . . sure hope there is enough hot air floating around here on the forum to move that storm around us! Laughing
    Takfire
    Takfire

Weather forecast looking worse for Saturday! Empty Re: Weather forecast looking worse for Saturday!

Post  Takfire 22.01.09 11:53

We are still planning to have the game at 50% chance of showers.
    Hopefully the weather will cooperate.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix

Weather forecast looking worse for Saturday! Empty Re: Weather forecast looking worse for Saturday!

Post  Phoenix 22.01.09 12:01

We can play through showers. A thunderstorm not so much, but showers? Come on guys, that's nothing. Unless it's freezing. Then it is a little more than nothing...
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 22.01.09 13:07

I am not worried . . . this tinman does not rust if he gets wet . . . just hoping for dry weather!
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 22.01.09 15:43

Yea its not too bad. OP was suppose to rain but it just rained before and after the game. lol!
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 22.01.09 16:41

My thoughts.Rain,sleet,or snow my airsoft brothers.Honestly we can only wait until Sat. morning to make any decision.I am of course hoping for sunny,blue skies.See you Sat.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Weather forecast looking worse for Saturday! Empty LOOKING UP!

Post  Tinman 22.01.09 17:13

Hey!
    They have just changed it to AM sprinkles!
    Looking better!!!! sunny
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 22.01.09 19:06

I personaly couldnt care less if I get wet.... but ELECTRIC guns and water dont mix...... No
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 22.01.09 19:17

scooter wrote:I personaly couldnt care less if I get wet.... but ELECTRIC guns and water dont mix...... No

Unless you modded yours to hook up to the power lines I think you'll be safe! lol!
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 22.01.09 21:39

We will be alright guys.I do not think that the weather will be a factor.If anything it will benefit the stalking because there will not be as much crunchy brush.I'm trying to stay positive guys,can you tell??!!Anyways we wrapped up the build for this game.The tower has been braced and we added a door for the 2nd level to assure safety.Let's get it on players!!!!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 22.01.09 21:43

Zartan72 wrote:Let's get it on players!!!!

We're all in!! cheers
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 22.01.09 21:53

Myself and the AIRDOG staff look forward to getting on some playtime.We may have arranged the oppurtunity to play a couple of the games.If so then I cannot wait to battle with you guys.The numbers are likely to be well over
    50+(target rich enviroment)which will make for a sweet game!!!
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 22.01.09 22:15

Team I.C.E played through Hurricane Ivan best game ever.The rain made play super quite and added that rain forest effect.It was truly awesome.The sound of the rain drops hitting the brim of the boonie and the gear was amazing.And the guns were fine after the rain.
    MagisterMortis
    MagisterMortis

Post  MagisterMortis 23.01.09 2:30

We're in rain or shine. I talked with the guys and they're all getting antsy to play. Looks like seven to ten of us making the trip. The Black & Orange will be represented.

Team PWNY Express
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 23.01.09 8:14

Just looked at the news and it's back down to 30% for Saturday and passing early that morning.And way to pwny up Team Pwny Express that is the kind of airsofters that make great games.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 23.01.09 9:43

Our crew is stoked . . . we've invited several new players too . . . oughta be an awesome day!
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 23.01.09 9:59

Thanks for the optimisim and work you put into the field Tinman.It's good to see that a little water won't stop you or your crew.See you tomorrow
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 23.01.09 11:27

Rain or shine, game or no game, I AM GOING TO SHOOT SOMEBODY ON SATERDAY!
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 23.01.09 17:14

atlas,
    We can work something out because I too plan on shooting somebody rain,sleet,or snow.
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 24.01.09 21:27

atlas wrote:Rain or shine, game or no game, I AM GOING TO SHOOT SOMEBODY ON SATERDAY!
    you may be able to shoot but once again you cant spell.... Rolling Eyes
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 24.01.09 23:01

Get 'em scooter
    ATLAS
    ATLAS

Post  ATLAS 25.01.09 9:54

scooter wrote:
    atlas wrote:Rain or shine, game or no game, I AM GOING TO SHOOT SOMEBODY ON SATERDAY!
    you may be able to shoot but once again you cant spell.... Rolling Eyes

Yes we all know i cant spell. Life will be easier on all of you if you just except that and move on.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 25.01.09 12:12

atlas wrote:Life will be easier on all of you if you just except that and move on.
    ohhhh the agony!
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 25.01.09 15:35

Tinman wrote:
    atlas wrote:Life will be easier on all of you if you just except that and move on.
    ohhhh the agony!
    haha yeah ACCEPT!!!!!!!! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 01.05.24 21:08