Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

helmet cameras

rolling mango
    rolling mango

helmet cameras Empty helmet cameras

Post  rolling mango 27.08.09 15:57

any one got a good recomondation on a bullit cam i found some but there are like 150 dollars just for the camera and you still have to buy a dvr? any recomindations i have also fond a cheap one at electro flip for 69 dollar but it looks plastic . any ideas? scratch
    Stalker
    Stalker

helmet cameras Empty Re: helmet cameras

Post  Stalker 27.08.09 16:39

I have some ideas for you. What are your final intentions? I assume you mean to record what you see?
    Stalker
    Stalker

Post  Stalker 27.08.09 17:06

Check this out - http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/action-sports-helmet-camera-30fps/

Don't worry about the whole China thing. From what I have seen, products are good, basically the same thing you would get here (considering everything is imported from China, lol). It is just being bought direct so it is much cheaper. I have an account, so if you see anything else you like let me know and I can give you shipping costs. Shipping on this specific item is $16.26 so your total is $53.48.
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 27.08.09 17:35

i use a gopro helmet cam . they come with a plastic shell so dirt and water and bbs don't damage the cam . They are made for cars and dirt bikes they also use them in the X games so it's a good cam . Just search it in google . And they come with mounts so you can put it on guns ,helmets ,and any thing else . They start at 100 bucks and here is one of my videos from the helmet cam https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzRRtXRmnyo .

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10.05.24 16:09