Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+5
Admin
firby911
Takfire
Terrk
Electioneer
9 posters

Intro Elec

Electioneer
    Electioneer

Intro Elec Empty Intro Elec

Post  Electioneer 26.01.09 1:31

Hey guys,

Name: Reed
    Guns:

Intro Elec P1010303

STAR SIR-L

Externals:
    JBU Long silencer
    Bushnell 6-24x50 Illuminated scope

Internals:
    JBU Aluminum full teeth piston
    Modify Piston head
    Modify Cylinder
    Modify Cylinder head
    9.6v 4200 MAH Powerizer battery
    Deans connectors
    (Rhino and I found it impossible to fit anything else in due to a funky gearbox...Darn STAR)

Intro Elec P1010284

Classic Army G3 Officizer

Externals:
    Custom mounted Mp5 lighted forgrip
    Madbull Gemtech
    Sight rail

Internals:
    JBU metal cylinder head
    JBU cylinder
    JBU metal air nozzle
    Prometheus oilless bushings
    JBU m120 spring
    9.6v Battery
    Deans connectors

I also make videos about airsoft here

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAirsoftReviewer1

You can check out my work with pictures and what not in my photobucket album

https://s437.photobucket.com/albums/qq96/TheAirsoftReviewer1/

Intro Elec Th_P1010097
    Terrk

Intro Elec Empty Re: Intro Elec

Post  Terrk 26.01.09 5:07

Speak of the Devil!

What's up man!? I didn't know you lived so close to the ATL!

Awesome, hopefully we can get a few games in!
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 26.01.09 8:21

Welcome to the forum Reed.
    It's about time you signed up!
    We look forward to your good contributions in assisting other players and conducting more airsoft reviews.
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 26.01.09 8:46

Welcome,where you at the game sat as that gun looks familiar?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 26.01.09 9:20

Hey. I didn't know that you lived in the Atlanta area.
    Welcome to MAA!
    B Boy
    B Boy

Post  B Boy 26.01.09 12:39

Good to have you join us reed
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 26.01.09 15:49

Hey whats up bud. I remember you and me did a little sniper team. hahaha
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 26.01.09 20:29

For those who don't know I was the attractive male in MARPAT and silver goggles as Tacforce.
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 26.01.09 21:52

Reed,
    It's about time!Good to have join the forum.The pics are impressive!!!Thanks for being a true supporter of this sport.See you soon.
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 26.01.09 21:53

Reed,
    It's about time!Good to have join the forum.The pics are impressive!!!Thanks for being a true supporter of this sport.See you soon.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 29.01.09 1:54

Reed,
    Glad to see you made it. I did talk to Tak and he said We have some new guns coming in early next week so come check us out dude! By the way Ive got the G36 shooting between and 440-480 on a M120 spring! I also got the UMP shooting at 34 RPS at 365-385 (it actually popped off a 411 also) with a M100 spring and a little 9.6 battery! I Still have some work to do on it before I can turn it over to you for testing. I havent had much time to finish them up with working on customer guns and trying to finish my new Dragon up, since I managed to strip every tooth of the piston off the suppose it "Lipo ready" mech box! I'm here to tell ya those JG suppose it "Lipo ready mech boxes" are no where near Lipo ready it lasted about 3 rounds this weekend!
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 29.01.09 2:03

Rhino wrote:Reed,
    Glad to see you made it. I did talk to Tak and he said We have some new guns coming in early next week so come check us out dude! By the way Ive got the G36 shooting between and 440-480 on a M120 spring! I also got the UMP shooting at 34 RPS at 365-385 (it actually popped off a 411 also) with a M100 spring and a little 9.6 battery! I Still have some work to do on it before I can turn it over to you for testing. I havent had much time to finish them up with working on customer guns and trying to finish my new Dragon up, since I managed to strip every tooth of the piston off the suppose it "Lipo ready" mech box! I'm here to tell ya those JG suppose it "Lipo ready mech boxes" are no where near Lipo ready it lasted about 3 rounds this weekend!

Hah, hey man 3 rounds could be three kills, I call that li-po ready. 34 rps is just insane. I'll be dropping a M120 motor into the new gun as well as a 9.6v and TBB. Tak told me about y'all getting in an SPR and SCAR which I look forward to testing.

Also if you get somewhat swamped with guns I wouldn't mind helping you out with one or two. This weekend I fixed up a busted Star Dragon for a friend's little brother. Anti-reversal latch broke and the motor was burned out so I switched them out and put a new bucking on for good measure.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 29.01.09 2:17

Electioneer wrote:
    Rhino wrote:Reed,

Hah, hey man 3 rounds could be three kills, I call that li-po ready. 34 rps is just insane. I'll be dropping a M120 motor into the new gun as well as a 9.6v and TBB. Tak told me about y'all getting in an SPR and SCAR which I look forward to testing.

Also if you get somewhat swamped with guns I wouldn't mind helping you out with one or two. This weekend I fixed up a busted Star Dragon for a friend's little brother. Anti-reversal latch broke and the motor was burned out so I switched them out and put a new bucking on for good measure.

My Damn Dragon is giving me a headache! I think I got it figured out now though! I'll see tomorrow when I get to the shop! I cant ever leave anything stock!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 09.05.24 19:52