Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

Nic's garage sale pt.2

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Nic's garage sale pt.2 Empty Nic's garage sale pt.2

Post  NJSC 30.08.09 22:55

Longbow- PSE Heritage Series Marksman, ~69 inches unstrung, 60lbs @ 28", handmade leather handgrip (traditional style) Great shooting bow that could take down anything that ventures into the path of the arrow of this bow. No cracks, Tips perfect! -$100
    Recurve - Super Flite Hunter by Darton, I believe it is rated at 50lbs @28" and would do great in the woods or even hanging on a wall, this bow is beautiful easily take down a whitetail or anything else in this area. Shoots great and has zero cracks, and tips are perfect $100
    These two bows would come with several accessories e.g. traditional quivers, 3 finger releases, and I think I have 6 arrows 2 with hunting 2 blade broadheads.
    Next is my pride and joy: ~2007 Mathews Switchback LD, 70lb Draw Weight, 30" Draw, 80% Let off, comes with 5 Red Head Carbon Arrows with blazer vains, Kisser Button, Peep Sight 5 arrow Arrow Web Quiver, Cobra 3 Pin Sight, Carolina Archery Whisker Biscuit, Brand spanking new spare string, This bow is amazing and comes with a bohning fletching jig, extra blazer vains, True fire release. $800

this is my Ovation Celebrity that is an 8/10 due to a small ding on the top, but does not effect playing ability. This is a right handed guitar. I think this guitar is from 2006 or 2007. Has a build in EQ and tuner. It's a wonderfully sounding guitar and I'm selling it because, well I'm just not that good and I have lost interest. $90

Romeo y Julieta 3 Drawer Cigar Humidor that is beautiful, and comes with a Zino Cutter (~$45 by itself) This would be the perfect addition to any mantle, office, bedroom, gift, etc. It truly is an incredible piece. $150

Prices are neg to a point. Shoot me a PM!

Current date/time is 26.04.24 23:55