Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+4
Admin
Vanessa
Gunny1.5
M4Maniac
8 posters

M4's Multicam and ACU Loadouts

M4Maniac

M4's Multicam and ACU Loadouts Empty M4's Multicam and ACU Loadouts

Post  M4Maniac 03.09.09 23:53

Alrighty, first up is the MC loadout. Haven't worn the MC in the field, as I just picked it up, but I plan to fix that this weekend.

Kitlist for multicam loadout:

Head:
    Condor OD/Black Shemagh
    Revision Bullet Ant Goggles
    ZAN Nylon Balaclava (too hot for it today)

Upper Body:
    Tru-Spec Multicam Top
    Condor MBSS
    2x Condor Triple-M4 Shingle
    Camelbak 100oz Bladder in DCU

Lower Body:
    Tru-Spec Multicam Bottoms
    UTG Duty Belt w/
    --BHI SERPA
    --UTG Pistol mag pouch
    --Condor dump pouch
    Alta kneepad(s)
    Asolo TPS 520GV boots

Weapons:
    E1 STRIKE M4
    KWA G26c

*stuff to come*
    Hatch CQB Operator gloves in OD
    Patches! Lots of patches!

M4's Multicam and ACU Loadouts Picture16004
    M4's Multicam and ACU Loadouts Picture16005
    M4's Multicam and ACU Loadouts Picture16006
    M4's Multicam and ACU Loadouts Picture16008
    M4's Multicam and ACU Loadouts Picture16009
    M4's Multicam and ACU Loadouts Picture16010

Kitlist for the ACU Loadout:

Head:
    MICH2002 replica
    Arena Flakjak goggles
    ZAN Nylon Balaclava

Upper Body:
    Propper ACU Top
    Condor MBSS
    2x Condor Triple-M4 Shingle
    Camelbak 100oz Bladder in DCU

Lower Body:
    Propper ACU pants
    UTG Duty Belt w/
    --BHI SERPA (not pictured)
    --UTG Pistol mag pouch (not pictured)
    --Condor dump pouch
    Alta kneepad(s)
    Asolo TPS 520GV boots

Weapons:
    E1 STRIKE M4
    KWA G26c

M4's Multicam and ACU Loadouts Picture15001
    M4's Multicam and ACU Loadouts Picture15002
    M4's Multicam and ACU Loadouts Picture15004

I'm in love with the MC loadout. Great camouflage.

M4's Multicam and ACU Loadouts Empty Re: M4's Multicam and ACU Loadouts

Post  Guest 11.09.09 0:22

Your sling should be on your firing side. If your a lefty, that means on your left side. If your a righty, that means your right side. Also, blousing your boots doesnt just look good, it has alot of pluses. Its keeps bugs and dirt out of your boots, and helps to keep chaffage down around the point where your boots cut off. It will also keep you warmer in the winter, as well as keep the snagging to a minimum.

Your blouse on the other hand is made to be untucked. What that will do is keep you cooler in the warmer days, as well as keep the sweat from your upper body from getting down to your lower body, during the winter it makes a big difference. Your sweat will go from your chest, down to your stomach and, if your blouse is tucked in, onto your... which is rather uncomfortable when cold (thats why hair grows there).

Of course, all of these things are up to personal preference in airsoft, so, if you simply like having your blouse tucked in and your boots unbloused, than by all means go for it.
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 11.09.09 10:14

Aggressor Dog wrote:Your sling should be on your firing side. If your a lefty, that means on your left side. If your a righty, that means your right side. Also, blousing your boots doesnt just look good, it has alot of pluses. Its keeps bugs and dirt out of your boots, and helps to keep chaffage down around the point where your boots cut off. It will also keep you warmer in the winter, as well as keep the snagging to a minimum.

Your blouse on the other hand is made to be untucked. What that will do is keep you cooler in the warmer days, as well as keep the sweat from your upper body from getting down to your lower body, during the winter it makes a big difference. Your sweat will go from your chest, down to your stomach and, if your blouse is tucked in, onto your... which is rather uncomfortable when cold (thats why hair grows there).

Of course, all of these things are up to personal preference in airsoft, so, if you simply like having your blouse tucked in and your boots unbloused, than by all means go for it.

+1
    M4Maniac

Post  M4Maniac 13.09.09 17:11

Aggressor Dog wrote:Your sling should be on your firing side. If your a lefty, that means on your left side. If your a righty, that means your right side. Also, blousing your boots doesnt just look good, it has alot of pluses. Its keeps bugs and dirt out of your boots, and helps to keep chaffage down around the point where your boots cut off. It will also keep you warmer in the winter, as well as keep the snagging to a minimum.

The rifle normally drops to my right side when I let go of it, I just kinda spun the whole sling around a bit so that it didn't block anything in the pictures.

I do try to keep my boots bloused (I have rubber bands as makeshift blouse bands) but they're a wee bit short on me so they don't stay bloused when I bend my knees.

If my blouse isn't tucked in, how do I quickly get to my first line? If it isn't tucked in it just hangs over it.
    Vanessa
    Vanessa

Post  Vanessa 13.09.09 17:59

First line?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 13.09.09 18:08

Vanessa wrote:First line?
    His pistol belt, with the holster on it. If he untucks his jacket, it'll cover up the holster. It's not uncommon to tuck in the jacket if you've got a first line.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 22.03.10 22:05

Yes. The First Line is the bare minimum. I usually keep my secondary, mags for it, a multi-tool and my dumper. I would like to add a small bleeder kit. I keep most of that stuff in the various pockets of my uniform. I tuck my shirt in so I can more easily access these items.

When using a sling, I tend to keep it over my firing shoulder (right side). Depending on the type of sling, it can be used to keep it tight to your chest when not using it. My primary sling right now is a 2 point Vickers. Also, keeping you sling on your firing side makes it easier (for me anyway) to do transitions to my secondary. When I "drop" my long gun, I guide it to the left with my weak hand (left) while securing my hand gun with the strong hand (right). When I used a single point sling, I wore it the same way. The rifle would either slide down to my left or just hang vertically.

just my $0.02
    YMMV
    firby911
    firby911

Post  firby911 22.03.10 22:12

^^Not hatin bro but try to read the thread dates before you post,this was made back in september of last year.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 22.03.10 22:23

Yea I know. Just throwin out info if anyone was interested.
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 22.03.10 23:25

the mans back from war show some respect (joking) if he wants to make a post on somtin from back in the day i think he has earned the right Razz

and whats the point with the whole 1 knee pad thing? why wouldnt u just go ahead and wear 2 of em? personal comfort thing?
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 22.03.10 23:41

firby911 wrote:^^Not hatin bro but try to read the thread dates before you post,this was made back in september of last year.

lulz, there is nothing wrong with a necropost when it has actual useful and legitimate information.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 12:34