Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Oct. 31st & Nov.1~Blue Hole (Aiken S.C.)~BATTLE ROYALE~survival of the fittest

Poll

Should there be an age limit?

[ 2 ]
    Oct. 31st & Nov.1~Blue Hole (Aiken S.C.)~BATTLE ROYALE~survival of the fittest Bar_left25%Oct. 31st & Nov.1~Blue Hole (Aiken S.C.)~BATTLE ROYALE~survival of the fittest Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Oct. 31st & Nov.1~Blue Hole (Aiken S.C.)~BATTLE ROYALE~survival of the fittest Bar_left63%Oct. 31st & Nov.1~Blue Hole (Aiken S.C.)~BATTLE ROYALE~survival of the fittest Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Oct. 31st & Nov.1~Blue Hole (Aiken S.C.)~BATTLE ROYALE~survival of the fittest Bar_left12%Oct. 31st & Nov.1~Blue Hole (Aiken S.C.)~BATTLE ROYALE~survival of the fittest Bar_right [12%] 

Total Votes: 8
    nobody

Oct. 31st & Nov.1~Blue Hole (Aiken S.C.)~BATTLE ROYALE~survival of the fittest Empty Oct. 31st & Nov.1~Blue Hole (Aiken S.C.)~BATTLE ROYALE~survival of the fittest

Post  nobody 22.09.09 11:39

Date: Oct. 31st (Happy Halloween, suckers) and Nov. 1st

Time: Gate opens at 8:00 A.M. Oct. 31st. You may come to play airsoft anytime after that time. Gate closes at 6:00 P.M. Nov. 1st. Please have you things ready to go before that time.

Location: Blue Hole (see Google maps at bottom of post. Message if you need help finding Blue Hole)

Cost: $10

General Description: The main game will be held EARLY in the morning on Nov. 1st. All those who want to play the BATTLE ROYALE will need to be on field at 2:30 A.M. I want people to try to get to sleep around 8:00 P.M. so that you can have at least 6 hours of sleep. The BATTLE ROYALE should be over around 10:00 A.M. on Nov. 1st. There will either be side games that other teams are hosting, or A.T.A.T. will make up some side games to fill up the time. I am talking with a few teams to see what they can do. They will post those side games up when they give me the information.

Information about BATTLE ROYALE:
    This game is a game inspired by a fictional story by the same name. I should warn you that BATTLE ROYALE can disturb certain people, so I do not recommend that you do not look into BATTLE ROYALE if ultraviolence upsets you. The game is thus: You vs. everybody. You do not need camo for this battle. You can dress however you like as long as you can walk around in public legally in what you are wearing. You also will need proper eye protection, hydration of some sort, footwear, and that's it. You won't be needing weapons, ammo, and all that jazz. Everyone will be given a weapon or "mystery item" as you enter the field. You will enter the field at different times. As time goes on, certain areas will be out of bounds for the rest of the game. (Map to come) This is done to force you into a smaller fighting area. Game ends when there is only one person left alive. We don't tell that person that he is last one alive, but rather we go on a manhunt for him. The rules of the game are:

1) When you are "killed", you call it, and remain on the field until someone loots all weapons and items off your body. They can only take the stuff that you were given at the start or the stuff that you looted. They may switch out items out with you "dead" body if they cannot carry all them, but they cannot carry so many items that items can get left behind. (We don't want to lose anything here) You may move your body if you are in an unsafe area (such as an anthill). You can leave the field when you don't have any game items on you or when the area that your body is in becomes out of bounds. Make sure that you have your kill rag out so that others may know that you are dead. Die with glory, warriors.

2) Certain items can used to "kill" another person. (like rubber knifes) They will come with special instructions. Make sure that looters get those instructions. Use your imagination, warriors.

3) Standard SCAA rules do apply. If you feel that some rule might be contradicted because of the way this game is run, be sure to bring this up so I can tell you how to approach it. We are still civilized about this, warriors.

4) This game is not a free-for-all. This is a survival game. Last one alive wins. Anything goes (alliances, backstabs, ect.) There might even be a little something for the winner. So fight hard, warriors.

5) As time moves on. Certain areas will become out of bounds. If you are out of bounds, you are dead. They will be in areas that can be recognized. Also, they won't be randomly spread, they will grow from previous out of bounds areas. A map will be given to help you. Why run from the fight, warriors?

6) Players who are dead are are not playing in BATTLE ROYALE may used unused parts of the field to play in. The game should end around 10:00 A.M. because the village will be the last in bound area in the field. Make it a spectacular end, warriors.

7) In order to play, you need to sign up for the game. That way we can keep track of who is alive, and who isn't. If you have a radio or a cellphone, contact me so that I know that you are dead. Otherwise, wait until you can leave the field, and then find a means to contact me. You can also have players relay the message to me. When you sign up, you don't have to use your real name (I will be calling your name out when I hand your "weapons"). Sign up for this game ends at 2:30 A.M. You can sign up for this game anytime before that (physical signature, saying that you will be there on the boards is not the same as being there). Remember, that the field is open to players before and after the game. Come and play, warriors.

AGE RULES: Normally, the Blue Hole is pretty open in terms of Age Limit. However, do to the subject matter and type of game of the BATTLE ROYALE, I have put into thought that I should have an Age Limit this time. On the poll above, answer what you think should happen. Should we have an overall age limit for these two days? Should we only have an age limit for the BATTLE ROYALE? Or should we say forget the age limit? Keep in mind that it will be hard for parents to stay with their children during the BATTLE ROYALE.

I think that is everything. One final thing about the BATTLE ROYALE, if you happen to have guns that you don't mind random people using, please bring them. They don't have to be good. They can be those cheap Wal-mart ones. It would be nice if they actually worked....but please help us out. Doing this will increase the chances that you will get a gun during the BATTLE ROYALE.

Question, comments, ect.?

(a slide show made by someone so that you guys can see what the Blue Hole looks like)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9xQfJn83fU

(location of the Blue Hole)

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=33.51536,-81.77565&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=0&sz=17&sll=33.515118,-81.775221&sspn=0.003981,0.006866&ie=UTF8&ll=33.515127,-81.774995&spn=0.003981,0.006866&t=h&z=17

Oct. 31st & Nov.1~Blue Hole (Aiken S.C.)~BATTLE ROYALE~survival of the fittest Empty Re: Oct. 31st & Nov.1~Blue Hole (Aiken S.C.)~BATTLE ROYALE~survival of the fittest

Post  Guest 22.09.09 12:15

I think I speak for all of us when I say "WTF"? What kind of weapons? How do you die using said "weapons"? Who is going to lie down on the ground for 4 hours waiting for someone to find them and confiscate their gear? Ultraviolence? I thought that was just a difficult setting on Doom. Does this have anything to do with airsoft? Will airsoft guns be used? Will bats be used? With all the info you gave in your post you left out so many details, I dont know if this is a fist fight or an airsoft game.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf

Oct. 31st & Nov.1~Blue Hole (Aiken S.C.)~BATTLE ROYALE~survival of the fittest Empty Re: Oct. 31st & Nov.1~Blue Hole (Aiken S.C.)~BATTLE ROYALE~survival of the fittest

Post  Lone Wolf 22.09.09 13:26

Sounds too much like a video game and overly complicated. Sorry, but I am a mil-sim guy.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 22.09.09 17:12

Aggressor Dog wrote:I think I speak for all of us when I say "WTF"? What kind of weapons? How do you die using said "weapons"? Who is going to lie down on the ground for 4 hours waiting for someone to find them and confiscate their gear? Ultraviolence? I thought that was just a difficult setting on Doom. Does this have anything to do with airsoft? Will airsoft guns be used? Will bats be used? With all the info you gave in your post you left out so many details, I dont know if this is a fist fight or an airsoft game.

lol! lol! lol!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 22.09.09 18:18

Oh, I get it. You all go out with cheapo guns, then play single elimination free-for-all, and when you get hit, people can take your stuff. If you don't have a cheapo gun, then you tag people with a training knife or something.
    nobody

Post  nobody 22.09.09 19:27

Aggressor Dog wrote:I think I speak for all of us when I say "WTF"? What kind of weapons? How do you die using said "weapons"? Who is going to lie down on the ground for 4 hours waiting for someone to find them and confiscate their gear? Ultraviolence? I thought that was just a difficult setting on Doom. Does this have anything to do with airsoft? Will airsoft guns be used? Will bats be used? With all the info you gave in your post you left out so many details, I dont know if this is a fist fight or an airsoft game.

Let me tackle these one at a time.

"WTF?" :: Yes

"Weapons" :: I am hoping to have enough cheap weapons for half the players. Put if not, then I will have to improvise. Some other stuff that will be used will be rubber knives, "grenades", and whatever else we can get.

"4 hours" :: It is highly unlikely that you will be on the ground for four hours since people will want your items and because you can be killed in an area that later become out of bounds. However, you do have a good point. I might just have people drop their gear off at the village for anyone to pick up after they been dead for a while.

"Ultraviolence" :: You never read "A Clockwork Orange"? That was where the term was first used (to the best of my knowledge). What I was stating there was that the story that I got the idea of this battle from, "Battle Royale", is a story about high school kids being forced to kill each other in order to survive.

"Fist-fights" :: Any weapon that is considered melee (bats, knifes, and swords) will be toys of some kind and are to be used to "tag" a person.

Keep in mind that the BATTLE ROYALE is justs a part of what can happen out there. There will be other type of games going on. I have asked a few others if they wanted to make those side games. I will update you guys when they tell me more If they don't want to, then I will come up with more. Right now, I got ideas for a zombie game and a Attack and Defend game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 11:35