Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+13
Gunny1.5
TrunkMonkey
Rhino
#CW!!ZERO
Electioneer
Twitch
flea
Admin
Takfire
Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
sniper2525
Crazy Twitch
{ACE}Steve-o
17 posters

Zombiefest Team Preference/Role Call

{ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Zombiefest Team Preference/Role Call - Page 3 Empty Re: Zombiefest Team Preference/Role Call

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 12.10.09 16:25

anyone with nightvision, please run mercs! haha jk jk. it will be a cool aspect to the game!
    Crazy Twitch

Zombiefest Team Preference/Role Call - Page 3 Empty Re: Zombiefest Team Preference/Role Call

Post  Crazy Twitch 12.10.09 16:57

{ACE}Steve-o wrote:anyone with nightvision, please run mercs! haha jk jk. it will be a cool aspect to the game!

If you want realism, then come to the zombies. Zombies can always see in the dark!!!
    TrunkMonkey
    TrunkMonkey

Post  TrunkMonkey 12.10.09 17:11

If I go I will be on the non zombie team running the PVS14's Smile

byby zombies.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 12.10.09 21:20

TrunkMonkey wrote:If I go I will be on the non zombie team running the PVS14's Smile

byby zombies.

NO!!!!! Corbin is on Zombies so you need to too!
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 12.10.09 21:35

Putting all trash talk aside, lol....Jack, im looking forward to this battle man! We both have yet to be "Generals" and it wil be a good, fair fight. Can't wait, regardless of the turnout in which team wins, this will be a fun, intense day.
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]
    Markerscope1 [SOTHG]

Post  Markerscope1 [SOTHG] 13.10.09 21:10

add Will Peake to SOTHG on mercs
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 13.10.09 22:51

Awesome work guys!
    ZombieFest should be a great time for you guys to take the leadership in a big game.
    Zombie central will certainly come alive at night with some of the props, lighting and tracer BBs.
    Looking forward to an intense event!

ZombieFest SWAP MEAT!

Yep it's true.....ZombieFest will feature a SWAP MEAT! Suspect
    Zombies can swap meat during the game for nourishment and trade up for more preferred cuts of human flesh.
    Cold cuts and pre-packaged items from the local grocery store are not permitted and are not healty for a zombie diet.
    Mercs are welcomed to join the swap meat, but it may cost you an arm and a leg!
    All trades final.

Last edited by Takfire on 14.10.09 10:01; edited 1 time in total
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 14.10.09 0:35

LOL, I can finally get rid of those porkchops I got rotting in the basement, I cant wait for the swap meat portion of the game.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 14.10.09 18:17

#CW!!ZERO wrote:LOL, I can finally get rid of those porkchops I got rotting in the basement, I cant wait for the swap meat portion of the game.
    Haha... We should do SL training as well! And let's throw in an explosion near Twitch's head while we're at it!
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 14.10.09 21:23

Admin wrote:
    #CW!!ZERO wrote:LOL, I can finally get rid of those porkchops I got rotting in the basement, I cant wait for the swap meat portion of the game.
    Haha... We should do SL training as well! And let's throw in an explosion near Twitch's head while we're at it!

Laughing Laughing Agreed! Laughing Laughing
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 14.10.09 21:38

Admin wrote:

How about no?
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 14.10.09 21:54

lawl. Back on topic...

This role call is looking gooood
    discontained
    discontained

Post  discontained 14.10.09 22:22

hey just registered to show some support. Shadow Ops out of columbus, ga will be attending. (3 of us.) We will be Zombie Side. This is gonna be really fun!!! cheers

3 from our team
    Mike (Shadow Ops) -Myself
    Scott (Shadow Ops)
    Erich (Shaodw Ops)
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 14.10.09 23:18

Welcome aboard Shadow Ops!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 15.10.09 0:13

discontained wrote:hey just registered to show some support. Shadow Ops out of columbus, ga will be attending. (3 of us.) We will be Zombie Side. This is gonna be really fun!!! cheers

3 from our team
    Mike (Shadow Ops) -Myself
    Scott (Shadow Ops)
    Erich (Shaodw Ops)

You boys picked the right team!!!
    discontained
    discontained

Post  discontained 15.10.09 0:19

thanks fella's. Hopefully my zombie mask will be here today! lulz.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 15.10.09 8:01

discontained wrote:thanks fella's. Hopefully my zombie mask will be here today! lulz.

WOOT WOOT! ZOMBIES! Welcome aboard
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 15.10.09 9:51

Welcome Shadow OPS!!Looking forward to sharing some Brains with you guys...See you Sat.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 23:41