Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

Admin this is that French stuff I told you comes up sometimes

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Admin this is that French stuff I told you comes up sometimes Empty Admin this is that French stuff I told you comes up sometimes

Post  NJSC 07.10.09 9:18

#
    Maintenance en cours : Actualiser Retourner à l'index
    Le service est actuellement en maintenance et sera à nouveau disponible d’ici quelques instants.
    Vous trouverez des informations utiles sur notre Forum d'aide. Nous vous prions de nous excuser des désagréments occasionnés. Merci de votre compréhension.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Admin this is that French stuff I told you comes up sometimes Empty Re: Admin this is that French stuff I told you comes up sometimes

Post  Q-bald 07.10.09 14:07

NJSC wrote:#
    Le service est actuellement en maintenance et sera à nouveau disponible d’ici quelques instants.
    Vous trouverez des informations utiles sur notre Forum d'aide. Nous vous prions de nous excuser des désagréments occasionnés. Merci de votre compréhension.

Translation: Nic we are watching you, You think you are safe but the all powerful eye is upon you. Go ahead and eat your
    French fries,Fench Toast and French Kiss the Salamander! These are the things that give us Power. We saw your Funky red Eye Spot and now know you are an offspring of some kind of Retarded Fish Frog, and this impresses us for you are our Saviour. LONG LIVE THE RED EYED GIANT!
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Admin this is that French stuff I told you comes up sometimes Empty Re: Admin this is that French stuff I told you comes up sometimes

Post  NJSC 07.10.09 19:45

Shocked
    They found me
    airsoftsniper25
    airsoftsniper25

Post  airsoftsniper25 07.10.09 20:44

NJSC wrote:#

that pops up for me sometimes too, just refresh the page and you should be good

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 0:52