Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+7
Airsoftguy238
Twitch
WPeake23 [SOTHG]
Electioneer
Takfire
#CW!!ZERO
{ACE}Steve-o
11 posters

Zombiefest After Action Feeding (dinner)

{ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Zombiefest After Action Feeding (dinner) Empty Zombiefest After Action Feeding (dinner)

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 14.10.09 0:21

Hey guys, so ACE, SOTHG and DU(i think) and whoever else are going to.........drumroll please....... WAFFLE HOUSE!!!!!! After zombiefest. Thre is a waffle house by the I-85 moreland exit, about 5 minutes from RPG. (i live in that area, w00t).....Anyone is invited to tag aong, it will probably be around 10:30p.m. or so when we get there.

There is a requirement if you go with us. You MUST remain in full gear (minus guns of course). Let me know if there is any interest!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Zombiefest After Action Feeding (dinner) Empty Re: Zombiefest After Action Feeding (dinner)

Post  #CW!!ZERO 14.10.09 0:33

IC will probably be there also.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Zombiefest After Action Feeding (dinner) Empty Re: Zombiefest After Action Feeding (dinner)

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 14.10.09 0:35

Sounds good. hopefully there will be no tears from defeat fro IC. Razz jk jk
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 14.10.09 9:29

Hopefully you guys know what your getting yourselves into by taking on IC,remember what happened at the last Op, nyes I think me and Trent so sneakfully killed the general in less then 2 hours. Twisted Evil LOL
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 14.10.09 10:00

Glad to see you can make it Russ!
    I am sure Jack will need as much help as possible to reign in the Zombie forces and execute missions.
    The night play should be sick!
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 14.10.09 16:17

ZAXBYS

Just putting it out there.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 14.10.09 17:52

there are 2 reasons we chose waffle house. #1, it will be open. #2, it's right near the field.

Zaxbys wont be open at 11 p.m.
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 14.10.09 18:06

Electioneer wrote:ZAXBYS

Just putting it out there.

No... no no no no no.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 14.10.09 18:14

Its fine will. Reed and I know how to get there now.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 14.10.09 18:31

me and my dad will be there
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 14.10.09 19:13

Takfire wrote:Glad to see you can make it Russ!
    I am sure Jack will need as much help as possible to reign in the Zombie forces and execute missions.
    The night play should be sick!

Oh Yes, definately looking forward to the game!!!
    Kilo
    Kilo

Post  Kilo 14.10.09 19:36

Kilo and Scarface will need to feed at Waffle House after a night of slinging plastic.

Zombies rule!
    BigD

Post  BigD 14.10.09 19:41

Twitch wrote:Its fine will. Reed and I know how to get there now.
    sure you do
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 14.10.09 23:35

Sounds good guys!Me and the boys will try and get there after postgame cleanup..
    Waffle House will definetly be on point after a long day at the field!
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 15.10.09 1:57

Zartan72 wrote:Sounds good guys!Me and the boys will try and get there after postgame cleanup..
    Waffle House will definetly be on point after a long day at the field!

Count ACE in for cleanup....the more people cleaning up, the quicker we can go to WH!!!!

We will help with whatever after the game zartan, just tell us what to do!
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 15.10.09 17:53

Ok guys, seems as though we have alot of interest in this! Here is the plan. After the game, let's try and help Airdog as much as possible with cleanup. After that, we wil all head over to Wafflehouse. Zombies wil be required to order "brains", while the Mercs enjoy some great Waffle's, Melts, and hash browns.

I'm sure WH has a good variety and selection of different cuts of the bain. (it really would'nt surprise me)
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 16.10.09 0:10

Kilo wrote:Kilo and Scarface will need to feed at Waffle House after a night of slinging plastic.

Zombies rule!

me and my dad shall be coming as well, GDAS in full force ( minus Mike, speaking of, has anyone heard from him?)
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 16.10.09 0:13

{ACE}Steve-o wrote:Ok guys, seems as though we have alot of interest in this! Here is the plan. After the game, let's try and help Airdog as much as possible with cleanup. After that, we wil all head over to Wafflehouse. Zombies wil be required to order "brains", while the Mercs enjoy some great Waffle's, Melts, and hash browns.

I'm sure WH has a good variety and selection of different cuts of the bain. (it really would'nt surprise me)

after the whole thumb in the eggs thing it wouldnt surprise me, or was that at huddle house, idk

but i will bet any of you that i will go to the waitress and say "Yes, I would like a a cup of coffee and a small order of brains please."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 10:09