Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+16
Crazy Twitch
Zartan72
Takfire
Kilo
Admin
Retherford
#CW!!ZERO
2sos
Saiyaman
{ACE}Steve-o
NJSC
Airsoftguy238
Electioneer
sniper2525
navyseal1000
Rhino
20 posters

OP: Zombie Fest! Yet another day of rain, Atleast it wasnt bad this time!

Rhino
    Rhino

OP: Zombie Fest! Yet another day of rain, Atleast it wasnt bad this time! Empty OP: Zombie Fest! Yet another day of rain, Atleast it wasnt bad this time!

Post  Rhino 17.10.09 23:57

We just want to thank everyone who made it out to the event! Turn out was great! 75+. I personnal loved the field opened up, I think it played so much better! Well let the discussion begin!
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

OP: Zombie Fest! Yet another day of rain, Atleast it wasnt bad this time! Empty Re: OP: Zombie Fest! Yet another day of rain, Atleast it wasnt bad this time!

Post  navyseal1000 18.10.09 1:03

Ahhh I see it rained.....AGAIN. Well I am glad I didn't come, because if I were to be out in freezing cold rain while sick with a cold.....thats flu weather. Anyways, let me know who took that cake today, and cheers cheers

-Coby
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

OP: Zombie Fest! Yet another day of rain, Atleast it wasnt bad this time! Empty Re: OP: Zombie Fest! Yet another day of rain, Atleast it wasnt bad this time!

Post  sniper2525 18.10.09 1:14

it rained for like 15 min btw, and ya the field was amazing, great turn out had alot of fun, as usual airdog through a great game, and steve i told u i would kill u Smile
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 18.10.09 1:33

It was a good game, too bad a few more didn't show up. Personally I love the colder weather and Jack, sorry I killed you.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 18.10.09 1:33

Mercs won because we were amazing
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 18.10.09 2:01

Yeah it really was a great game. Props to Airdog for running such a tight ship. Everything worked out great.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 18.10.09 2:09

Great game.

couple of shoutouts.

To my mercs!

Admin- You get my MVP brother. You blew their base a few times, and really came through with leading bravo.

Reed- Got me a general kill! Nice dude! Great job!

Twitch and John- Ya'll worked hand in hand guys. Great job keepin those zombies out of our town.

Aaron- good job leading Charlie, hate you couldnt stay for night play.

Trent- Yes you killed me, however.....which team won?!? i can't remember, why don't you tell me!

Jack- It was great going against you bro! Sorry to be the killer of IC's "win streak". Razz It was truly a blast man, and i look forward to running alongside you at games.....realllll soon. Wink

Airdog- Thanks guys for putting on a great event! Props were good, play was good, field was sick. Weather was nice, even though it rained for 10 minutes or so. Once again, Airdog has success at putting on a kick A game. Intense battles(even though i wasn't in them....ha), pretty good weather, SICK NIGHT PLAY, and best of all.....all the players were honest and played very fairly!

+1 to all of you that made this event amazing!

With all that said....... MERCS FTW!!!!!!!
    Saiyaman

Post  Saiyaman 18.10.09 10:22

the open field was great!

next time can we get some inflatable rafts for some naval warfare/infiltration?

i wasn't able to stick around for night game but how did that go?

also if anyone picked up a single woodland camo kneepad my right knee would like to claim that.

rain wasn't that bad at all. except the mercs base was more like the marshlands.
    2sos
    2sos

Post  2sos 18.10.09 14:54

Great game guys. The night games was interesting and there was definitely a learning curve involved. Props to the Airdog team for another great event.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 18.10.09 18:10

{ACE}Steve-o wrote:Great game.

Sorry to be the killer of IC's "win streak". Razz

Well I guess we will have to start a new streak then, but the game was great, I know all of IC had fun!!!
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 18.10.09 19:28

Playing at night was amazing. Playing at night is like a whole new game and adds a lot to the game I feel bad for those who missed out on this game. Great game all around.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 18.10.09 19:44

{ACE}Steve-o wrote:
    Twitch and John
    Haha!1 "hey, uh, my name's John"

That first base blow/general kill/skull steal was probably in the top five 30 minutes of airsoft I've ever played.

Those Q-beams were awesome. Paul, just imagine once we get those IR illuminators ind night vision... It'll be like that, but only we will be
    Kilo
    Kilo

Post  Kilo 18.10.09 20:13

Great game even with the little rain........Hope we can get to do more night time events like this.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 18.10.09 20:18

ZombieFest was a blast.
    The continuous field from the woodsball to the town area was great!
    The night play was intense and we have some great ideas for the next night OP.

The official score from ZombieFest...

Zombies (1000 pts.)
    200 - completed glow brain mission
    300 - Merc base blow
    500 - General kill

Mercenaries (1520 pts.)
    300 - Zombie base blow
    500 - General kill
    220 - 22 total skulls retrieved / stolen from Zombie base
    300 - Zombie base blow (night mission)
    200 - completed zombie corpse mission

Congrats Mercs!
    Good job to all players for the stand up game play.

Some pics below.
    More pics will be posted on the AIRDOG website soon!
    OP: Zombie Fest! Yet another day of rain, Atleast it wasnt bad this time! 100_3068
    OP: Zombie Fest! Yet another day of rain, Atleast it wasnt bad this time! DSC03623
    OP: Zombie Fest! Yet another day of rain, Atleast it wasnt bad this time! DSC03635
    OP: Zombie Fest! Yet another day of rain, Atleast it wasnt bad this time! DSC03629
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 18.10.09 22:00

Takfire wrote:ZombieFest was a blast.
    Zombies (1000 pts.)
    200 - completed glow brain mission
    300 - Merc base blow
    500 - General kill

We got 2 general kills and 2 base blows though?

Post  Guest 18.10.09 22:23

I think each objective only counts once per game. I.E. Once you kill the general, you have achieved that objective and can no longer score points off of it again, and same with blowing the base.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 18.10.09 22:30

Aggressor Dog wrote:I think each objective only counts once per game. I.E. Once you kill the general, you have achieved that objective and can no longer score points off of it again, and same with blowing the base.
    No, it's not like that. For your other objectives (get the zombie, serum, etc), that's how it works, but as far as base blows and general kills go, you can score as many as you can.
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 18.10.09 23:35

Admin is correct on the base/General kills.
    Russ we will make the adjustments!
    Thanks guys!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 18.10.09 23:36

Thats what I thought, and I know you guys got 2 general kills too right? Oh well I dont care, i was just wondering.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 18.10.09 23:48

we had 3 general kills, 2 base blows
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 18.10.09 23:51

#CW!!ZERO wrote:Thats what I thought, and I know you guys got 2 general kills too right? Oh well I dont care, i was just wondering.

Yeah it was 2 kills for each team, not that it matters the out come was the same
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 19.10.09 0:45

Oh ok, I see, thanks.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 19.10.09 17:37

I was only killed twice
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 19.10.09 18:09

scratch Oh ok....i was told you were killed 3 times. Nvm then. I know ya'll got 2 general kills on me. 1 was me, 1 was when David took over for me for the last 15 minutes. lol
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 19.10.09 19:16

{ACE}Steve-o wrote:scratch Oh ok....i was told you were killed 3 times. Nvm then. I know ya'll got 2 general kills on me. 1 was me, 1 was when David took over for me for the last 15 minutes. lol

Yea you got two on me. The first time was Admin and some young gun were in disguise and I saw them. But when I turned around I heard Josh yell gogogogo! So I turned back around and they were ripping off the mask and shooting me. Josh and I killed each other and then young gun finished me off Sad Sad . Then at the night game Reed just walked right past all of my border patrols and walked up right behind me and said, " ohh hey Jack." And I was like, "ohh hey Reed." Then about two seconds later I realized that he wasn't on my team and right then he sliced me into pieces..... Suspect Suspect Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Very interesting deaths for me haha! What a Face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 21:22