Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Oakley Polarized Titanium Crosshairs New at Oakley Vault $89!!

Tinman
    Tinman

Oakley Polarized Titanium Crosshairs New at Oakley Vault $89!! Empty Oakley Polarized Titanium Crosshairs New at Oakley Vault $89!!

Post  Tinman 18.11.09 6:53

HERE
    Anyone who knows oakley knows that is about $200 less than you can find these for elsewhere!
    Titanium+Iridium+Unobtanium . . . how can ya go wrong!?!? affraid
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Oakley Polarized Titanium Crosshairs New at Oakley Vault $89!! Empty Re: Oakley Polarized Titanium Crosshairs New at Oakley Vault $89!!

Post  Q-bald 18.11.09 8:26

Yea that's a pretty sweet price on those....thing is, as much as i loose sun glasses
    I think I will stick with the 15 dollar cheapos......Great find though!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Oakley Polarized Titanium Crosshairs New at Oakley Vault $89!! Empty Re: Oakley Polarized Titanium Crosshairs New at Oakley Vault $89!!

Post  #CW!!ZERO 18.11.09 8:36

Thats why I go to Mexico and get the look alike for like $7...lol, but great find.
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 18.11.09 10:56

#CW!!ZERO wrote:Thats why I go to Mexico and get the look alike for like $7...lol, but great find.

When I lived in Central America (Costa Rica and Nicaragua)you could by "Oakey" sunglasses everywhere . . . always though it was hilarious how they left the "l" out!
    Pot metal does not equal titanium though! affraid
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 18.11.09 13:17

Very true
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 18.11.09 17:18

#CW!!ZERO wrote:Thats why I go to Mexico and get the look alike for like $7...lol, but great find.

Bought a pair in Hong Kong for $5, but later they snapped in half as I was wearing Sad
    Joker
    Joker

Post  Joker 18.11.09 17:41

I can also get the government discount on Oakley goods = 50-60% off certain glasses, gear, boots etc. if anyone needs something send me a message and I will let you know what price I can get for you. The web site for what I can purchase at discount is:

https://secure.usstandardissue.com/Index.cfm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 18:32