Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
xplodingbunnys
NJSC
6 posters

I think I found my next gun!

NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

I think I found my next gun! Empty I think I found my next gun!

Post  NJSC 20.11.09 11:21

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_215&products_id=30406
    Any opinions, suggestions, or thoughts are appreciated. I really love the lines and the size. I've been looking for an assault gun for a little while and this looks like it's going to meet my needs.

I think I found my next gun! Empty Re: I think I found my next gun!

Post  Guest 20.11.09 11:41

I would go for something with a little more performance off the bat. Perhaps a different brand but the same model? Seems to be an M16 with RIS and flipup sights.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 20.11.09 11:50

Yeah the other one I was looking at was the KWA SR12. I loved Cody's when I held it, but there is a $200 price difference, which would go toward upgrades.

Post  Guest 20.11.09 11:52

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_218&products_id=28320

You could go with this and put on the external parts later. In terms of upgrades, the G&G is already an awesome performer, you really cant go wrong with a G&G M16, Ive seen 2 that work great and used one myself, and Im about to buy one. ROF is good, range is good, accuracy is excellent. All youd need is a tiny boost in FPS, and if you really wanted, some ROF work, although its already awesome with a 9.6v. In fact, I have flipup sights that Im not even using. That should save you 40$ right there.
    xplodingbunnys
    xplodingbunnys

Post  xplodingbunnys 20.11.09 12:23

NJSC wrote:http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_215&products_id=30406
    Any opinions, suggestions, or thoughts are appreciated. I really love the lines and the size. I've been looking for an assault gun for a little while and this looks like it's going to meet my needs.

Cool, I had a friend who put a m130 in the ECHO in 1 and it rock! Great range!
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 20.11.09 13:08

NJSC wrote:http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_44_215&products_id=30406

Im liking this as well Nic....I too am a big fan of the SR12 (I got to ck out Cody's also)Love the Rail system....But like Paul said the G&G is going have better internals.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 20.11.09 16:31

I have two G&G's as well 0ne Gr300 and a new CQBR I love them like Paul said they are awesome.The echo 1 seem to get semi auto problems on some models don't know about the Barrett.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 20.11.09 16:58

Alpine wrote:I have two G&G's as well 0ne Gr300 and a new CQBR I love them like Paul said they are awesome.The echo 1 seem to get semi auto problems on some models don't know about the Barrett.

Did you get that new G&G CQBR that A.A. has?
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 20.11.09 17:49

Pm'ed so we don't thread jack. rabbit

Post  Guest 20.11.09 17:53

Alpine have you ever used a Sportline series G&G as opposed to a Proline Series G&G? Nic was thinking about goign with the Sportsline, do you have experience with both, and if so, how do they compare to eachother?
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 20.11.09 17:58

dont to much care for the stock.. but other than that cool.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 20.11.09 18:38

Nic I had a friend get that Barret Rec 7 and he loved it except he said it needed a new hop up.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 20.11.09 18:55

Aggressor wrote:Alpine have you ever used a Sportline series G&G as opposed to a Proline Series G&G? Nic was thinking about goign with the Sportsline, do you have experience with both, and if so, how do they compare to eachother?

Yes I've shot a ak47 sportline and the m4 that's 159.00 at airsoft atlanta.Both shot very nice and were very accurate with a great rate of fire.The m4 comes with battery, charger,shooting glasses,a mako type m4 hand guard mount,3000 bbs and a delta ring wrench,and a 450rnd hicap mag. They are very nice built guns and use alot of the same parts as my high end G&G's. You really need to go by and check it out.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 15:06