Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Wire Masks...

{ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Wire Masks... Empty Wire Masks...

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 04.02.09 1:16

So i read somewhere on this forum wired masks can be a hazard with bio bb's....is this true. I dnt have one but my buddy bought one from airdog so i was just wonderin if he would need to borrow one of my masks for the games with bios.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Wire Masks... Empty Re: Wire Masks...

Post  Retherford 04.02.09 19:07

They can be. Bio bbs are much more prone to breaking and splintering into little pieces which could potentially go through the mesh and into your eyes however unlikely. If your playing with bios I would recommend full seal goggles with rated plastic, or whatever they are made of, lenses. The only benefit from mesh goggles is that they don't fog. But I mean if you get a 4-5$ bottle of anti-fog you'll be fine.

Your choice. It depends on preference really.
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 14.03.09 17:44

The bios do shatter in them sometimes... but not that often, and when thy do get through the pieces are tiny and slow moving...... it dont hurt i love mesh too! it doesnt fog cheers
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 14.03.09 22:23

Yeah even if the bb would break it would have to be at a very close range, which isnt really seen in the woods, so your friend should be fine.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 27.04.24 20:37