Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

What I would need for an USMC Loadout

Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

What I would need for an USMC Loadout Empty What I would need for an USMC Loadout

Post  Airsoftguy238 22.12.09 20:47

I'm wondering what I will need for a USMC loadout I know I will need:
    Desert MARPAT
    Tan Boots(getting)
    Tan kneepads(have)
    Tan/CB CIRAS replica(have)
    MICH Helmet

Thats all I really know, what else is there and is any of my stuff wrong?
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

What I would need for an USMC Loadout Empty Re: What I would need for an USMC Loadout

Post  reconsniperga 22.12.09 20:48

Could I get specifics? i.e.- MARSOC, Average Grunt, MEU, ect.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

What I would need for an USMC Loadout Empty Re: What I would need for an USMC Loadout

Post  Airsoftguy238 22.12.09 20:54

reconsniperga wrote:Could I get specifics? i.e.- MARSOC, Average Grunt, MEU, ect.
    ehh Im gonna go with average grunt, i dont think I'm gonna want MARPAT again
    Electioneer
    Electioneer

Post  Electioneer 22.12.09 21:00

You need CB not tan.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 22.12.09 21:01

Electioneer wrote:You need CB not tan.
    My current CIRAS replica leans more towards CB than a traditional tan
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 22.12.09 21:04

I was also looking at USSOCOM Loadouts since they use the SCAR. any tips?
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 22.12.09 21:05

For infantry it would be something like this

Desert MARPAT MCCUUs
    CB or Tan Boots
    Lightweight Helmet (PASGT will work)w/ Desert Cover and NVG Mount
    Coyote Brown IBA
    Tan Kneepads

BUT I think this would be easier. (MARSOC)

Desert MARPAT MCCUUs
    CB or Tan Boots
    Tan MICH 2000 with 3 hole Norotos NVG mount
    Coyote Brown CIRAS
    Tan Kneepads

and a Tan SERPA would be nice.

MARSOC in Iraq
    What I would need for an USMC Loadout Marsoc10
    What I would need for an USMC Loadout Marsoc12

MARSOC stateside Training
    What I would need for an USMC Loadout Marsoc13
    What I would need for an USMC Loadout Marsoc14

Pic credit for the Nazi's at MP.net
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 22.12.09 21:07

The CIRAS isn't going to be used except by MARSOC/MFR. The average grunt is going to use the MTV if post-2006, o an OTV (IBA) if pre-2006.

Do you have an M16? If not, the G&G Plastica M16 is pretty good.
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 22.12.09 21:10

Admin wrote:The CIRAS isn't going to be used except by MARSOC/MFR. The average grunt is going to use the MTV if post-2006, o an OTV (IBA) if pre-2006.

What I would need for an USMC Loadout 800px-marines_marpat MEU wearing a Land CIRAS
    What I would need for an USMC Loadout Meu10

Last edited by reconsniperga on 22.12.09 21:20; edited 3 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 22.12.09 21:12

reconsniperga wrote:
    Admin wrote:The CIRAS isn't going to be used except by MARSOC/MFR. The average grunt is going to use the MTV if post-2006, o an OTV (IBA) if pre-2006.

EDIT: I fail
    We know, Jimmy, we know. But you know what? We're here for ya.
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 22.12.09 21:16

Look again.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 22.12.09 21:22

Well what about some sort of a USSOCOM since they use the SCAR?
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 22.12.09 21:27

You'd probably go with a regiment loadout. (Ranger Regiment) They are the primary ones using/testing the SCAR-L.

Last edited by reconsniperga on 22.12.09 21:29; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 22.12.09 21:28

Airsoftguy238 wrote:Well what about some sort of a USSOCOM since they use the SCAR?
    Well no units actually use the SCAR yet, except for one battalion in the Army's 75th Ranger Regiment that's testing it.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 22.12.09 21:40

Admin wrote:
    Airsoftguy238 wrote:Well what about some sort of a USSOCOM since they use the SCAR?
    Well no units actually use the SCAR yet, except for one battalion in the Army's 75th Ranger Regiment that's testing it.
    Well I looked around some and a lot of stuff is mixed gear wise so what do you guys know/think goes with it? Is it just a standard Ranger loadout?

Post  Guest 22.12.09 21:42

Your going to need a pretty pink bow to put in your hair. Your also going to need a few guys with the same loadout to stand next to you and tell you how incredibly bad a** everything that you do is, as well as a video camera to record everything you do while your awake (and sometimes sleeping) and then make sure everyone can look at it so that they know that your the coolest person who ever lived ever and cant ever be beat by anyone ever and doesnt afraid of anything and you could kill Candlejack. What a Face That sounds about right to replicate the USMC. And speaking of Candleja-

Last edited by Aggressor on 22.12.09 21:45; edited 1 time in total
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 22.12.09 21:43

In country or stateside?
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 22.12.09 21:56

Aggressor wrote:Your going to need a pretty pink bow to put in your hair. Your also going to need a few guys with the same loadout to stand next to you and tell you how incredibly bad a** everything that you do is, as well as a video camera to record everything you do while your awake (and sometimes sleeping) and then make sure everyone can look at it so that they know that your the coolest person who ever lived ever and cant ever be beat by anyone ever and doesnt afraid of anything and you could kill Candlejack. What a Face That sounds about right to replicate the USMC. And speaking of Candleja-
    Haha
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 22.12.09 23:19

Aggressor wrote:Your going to need a pretty pink bow to put in your hair. Your also going to need a few guys with the same loadout to stand next to you and tell you how incredibly bad a** everything that you do is, as well as a video camera to record everything you do while your awake (and sometimes sleeping) and then make sure everyone can look at it so that they know that your the coolest person who ever lived ever and cant ever be beat by anyone ever and doesnt afraid of anything and you could kill Candlejack. What a Face That sounds about right to replicate the USMC. And speaking of Candleja-
    I don't know how to reply to that.
    jkeeble2
    jkeeble2

Post  jkeeble2 23.12.09 21:39

im not gonna lie agressor im pretty sure my staff sgt. would take some of that as a compliment except the bow the marines treat that like the ace of spades card in Vietnam lol
    ps whatever happen to the inter branch brotherhood the army is always begging for haha
    jkeeble2
    jkeeble2

Post  jkeeble2 23.12.09 21:45

on a more serious note if your still looking for the real USMC Grunt load this is basically it http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/1204/121304fallujah.jpg except for the ammo belt around the torso(thats discouraged for some reason) but most grunts are still rocking the woodland ballistic vest
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 23.12.09 21:48

jkeeble2 wrote:on a more serious note if your still looking for the real USMC Grunt load this is basically it http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/1204/121304fallujah.jpg except for the ammo belt around the torso(thats discouraged for some reason) but most grunts are still rocking the woodland ballistic vest
    You also must remember time period. 2003, most had Woodland IBAs, some had DCUs some already had Desert MCCUUs. 2009- Desert MCCUUs and CB OTVs.
    jkeeble2
    jkeeble2

Post  jkeeble2 23.12.09 21:57

reconsniperga wrote:
    jkeeble2 wrote:on a more serious note if your still looking for the real USMC Grunt load this is basically it http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/1204/121304fallujah.jpg except for the ammo belt around the torso(thats discouraged for some reason) but most grunts are still rocking the woodland ballistic vest
    You also must remember time period. 2003, most had Woodland IBAs, some had DCUs some already had Desert MCCUUs. 2009- Desert MCCUUs and CB OTVs.
    very true its hard to find any one load the same as another because it varies between RCT's ,force recon ,and regular infantry. like you said it all depends on the exact time your going for but a good overall would be a CB ballistic vest.one of the few things you will find most Marines have thats the same is the dip clip a must in any USMC loadout Smile it fits perfectly on MOLLE gear

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19.05.24 17:44