Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+6
Rhino
Alpine
Takfire
Zartan72
firby911
Nerd
10 posters

Hey Guys. (Fresh Meat Here :P)

Nerd
    Nerd

Hey Guys. (Fresh Meat Here :P) Empty Hey Guys. (Fresh Meat Here :P)

Post  Nerd 05.02.09 17:20

Hey guys, I found this website through a link in Admin's signature on ASB the other day and thought I'd sign up. I don't live in Georgia currently; I live in Cookeville, TN, but I am planning to move to Dahlonega this fall while I attend NGCSU. I've been playing airsoft for about three and a half years now and currently play at the Bad Karma field in Lebanon, TN. So, thought I'd say hello and maybe I'll see some of you around soon enough.
    firby911
    firby911

Hey Guys. (Fresh Meat Here :P) Empty Re: Hey Guys. (Fresh Meat Here :P)

Post  firby911 05.02.09 20:39

Welcome
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 05.02.09 21:16

What's up Nerd?!!Welcome to the forum!We invite you if all possible to make it to one of our games.Check us out at airdogairsoft.com.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 06.02.09 21:46

Welcome to the forum Nerd!
    Hope to see you at some of our North GA events.
    Nerd
    Nerd

Post  Nerd 07.02.09 11:58

Looking at the map, it's only about a 20-minute drive to the Georgetown field from Dahlonega. Cool Only thing that sucks is their limit plus the limit almost everywhere down there is 400 with .2s. At Bad Karma, it's 400 with .25s, so I need to drop a weaker spring in my M4. Good thing I still have a PDI 140% in almost new condition that should do. I should be able to get some pictures of me in all my gear soon, so you guys can put a face to the name.

Zartan, your field is quite a drive from where I'll be. It looks like it's a good ways southwest of Atlanta whereas I'll already be about an hours-drive northeast of Atlanta. Plus, not going to lie to you, bro; the provided bio BBs only thing is a bit of a killer for me. I'm very particular about the BBs I use, and I exclusively use .28g weight. Only bios I've found I would use are G&Gs, and you're provided BBs look to be TSD.
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 07.02.09 23:42

If you get to play at Georgetown look up Andy and Tom with team Mantis.Those guy's are totally nut's but in a cool way.Also welcome to the forum.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 08.02.09 0:29

Nerd wrote:Looking at the map, it's only about a 20-minute drive to the Georgetown field from Dahlonega. Cool Only thing that sucks is their limit plus the limit almost everywhere down there is 400 with .2s. At Bad Karma, it's 400 with .25s, so I need to drop a weaker spring in my M4. Good thing I still have a PDI 140% in almost new condition that should do. I should be able to get some pictures of me in all my gear soon, so you guys can put a face to the name.

Zartan, your field is quite a drive from where I'll be. It looks like it's a good ways southwest of Atlanta whereas I'll already be about an hours-drive northeast of Atlanta. Plus, not going to lie to you, bro; the provided bio BBs only thing is a bit of a killer for me. I'm very particular about the BBs I use, and I exclusively use .28g weight. Only bios I've found I would use are G&Gs, and you're provided BBs look to be TSD.

Actually the only field that we play at which requires Bio's is at the Vineyards, all of the other feilds we use are bring your own BB's

Post  Guest 05.03.09 0:39

You joining the Corps?
    B Boy
    B Boy

Post  B Boy 05.03.09 1:22

welcome to the form nerd
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]
    WPeake23 [SOTHG]

Post  WPeake23 [SOTHG] 05.03.09 11:30

YES looks like another Georgetown player, if he moves to deholenga (sorry about the spelling)
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 05.03.09 15:25

WELCOME Nerd!
    Nerd
    Nerd

Post  Nerd 09.03.09 16:23

Agg.Cand. wrote:You joining the Corps?
    Sure am. FROG week starts 4 days after I get back from Basic too. Rolling Eyes
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 09.03.09 18:54

Nerd wrote:Looking at the map, it's only about a 20-minute drive to the Georgetown field from Dahlonega. Cool Only thing that sucks is their limit plus the limit almost everywhere down there is 400 with .2s. At Bad Karma, it's 400 with .25s, so I need to drop a weaker spring in my M4. Good thing I still have a PDI 140% in almost new condition that should do. I should be able to get some pictures of me in all my gear soon, so you guys can put a face to the name.

The limit at Gtown is a pretty "soft" 400, so if you're around 420, that's fine. And the Area 13 field doesn't require bios. Also, you've got to try Bioval .27g BBBMAX BB's. They're quite possibly the best bio or non-bio BB out there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 12:35