Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

Does Anyone have an interest in Conspiracy theorys?

Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Does Anyone have an interest in Conspiracy theorys? Empty Does Anyone have an interest in Conspiracy theorys?

Post  Bulldog94 10.01.10 19:19

Ok well no one has mentioned anything about conspiracy theorys(since ive been here) so I was going to be the first. Lets Discuss the Kennedy Assassination, I believe from the studying of this conspiracy that in fact Oswald was not the only shooter. In fact it was the Secret Service driver which is seen in the video below pulling out a metallic object. Now remember that this is A Conpiracy Theory and there are different IDEAS of what may have happened. Now for those who want to test my theory out watch the footage and cover up Kennedy and watch the driver. Now the Second Theory I want to discuss is the 9/11 theory that bombs were planted in the trade center shortly before the planes hit them. I expect that there will be no flamming of any kind and anyone is welcomed to state what they believe..

reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Does Anyone have an interest in Conspiracy theorys? Empty Re: Does Anyone have an interest in Conspiracy theorys?

Post  reconsniperga 10.01.10 19:34

Just to let you know, I have a fealing that I will eventually have to delete this thread, but I will allow it to stay open until the flaming starts.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Does Anyone have an interest in Conspiracy theorys? Empty Re: Does Anyone have an interest in Conspiracy theorys?

Post  Bulldog94 10.01.10 19:39

reconsniperga wrote:Just to let you know, I have a fealing that I will eventually have to delete this thread, but I will allow it to stay open until the flaming starts.

ok well i expect that admin or anyone else will delete anything not needed on this thread such as unnessary comments, flamming, etc. .We shouldnt have any problems...
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 10.01.10 22:02

does anyone want to discuss this thread? lol
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 10.01.10 22:35

Jesse ventura conspiracy theory!!!
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 10.01.10 22:36

Airsoftguy238 wrote:Jesse ventura conspiracy theory!!!

yeah I love that show lol
    BigD

Post  BigD 10.01.10 23:04

why do you want to know if any of us are conspiracy theorists? WHY? are you working for them? how do we even know this is the real bulldog? *whispers to self* i dont trust him.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 10.01.10 23:11

Llol how did you discover me? Haha!
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 16.01.10 13:53

I believe it was a conspiracy within a conspiracy. "Lee Harvey Oswald was a mild-mannered bookstore clerk who was assassinated in Dallas, Texas, at 12:30 p.m. CST on Friday, November 22, 1963, while innocently packing textbooks on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Suppository. Oswald was fatally wounded by a sniper traveling in an open limousine on the street below. The assassin was a mobster and playboy named John F. Kennedy." (remember what happened to asf)
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 16.01.10 14:25

Blackhawk 5 wrote:I believe it was a conspiracy within a conspiracy. "Lee Harvey Oswald was a mild-mannered bookstore clerk who was assassinated in Dallas, Texas, at 12:30 p.m. CST on Friday, November 22, 1963, while innocently packing textbooks on the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Suppository. Oswald was fatally wounded by a sniper traveling in an open limousine on the street below. The assassin was a mobster and playboy named John F. Kennedy." (remember what happened to asf)

hold on... wait a minute so Oswald wasnt the shooter is what you are saying? you must be joking, arent you?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content