Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+4
sniper2525
Q-bald
reconsniperga
Killjoy
8 posters

Helmet Face Protection Suggestions?

Killjoy
    Killjoy

Helmet Face Protection Suggestions? Empty Helmet Face Protection Suggestions?

Post  Killjoy 10.01.10 21:35

I have a PASGT style helmet and I am looking for suggestions for what to use for face protection. I need something to protect my eyes and teeth. If you use a helmet, please let me know what you use.

Thanks!
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Helmet Face Protection Suggestions? Empty Re: Helmet Face Protection Suggestions?

Post  reconsniperga 10.01.10 21:42

I used to run a ESS Goggles with a Balaclava
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Helmet Face Protection Suggestions? Empty Re: Helmet Face Protection Suggestions?

Post  Q-bald 10.01.10 21:44

I use Flakjaks and a Shemagh.....but Tinman posted this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMMjIetSgt4&feature=player_embedded#
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 10.01.10 21:54

CHeck out airdog they got these new rhino masks that go along with any goggle system for example flakjaks and they are great all of ic have them and love them bc they are great for cqb and or whenever you want full face protection with great goggles
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 11.01.10 8:53

The Iron Face style masks look promising no matter where ya get em.
    I know you are up close to Airsoft Atlanta so you may want to browse through some of their offerings.
    Taking a shot in the noggin is not too bad . . . one to the face is an entirely different story! affraid
    Striking a balance between fogging and protection is an individual thing and you will likely try several variations before landing on one for good. Modified Hockey mask works for me but that may change with some new prototype masks we are expecting.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 11.01.10 10:33

Tinman wrote:The Iron Face style masks look promising no matter where ya get em.
    I know you are up close to Airsoft Atlanta so you may want to browse through some of their offerings.
    Taking a shot in the noggin is not too bad . . . one to the face is an entirely different story! affraid
    Striking a balance between fogging and protection is an individual thing and you will likely try several variations before landing on one for good. Modified Hockey mask works for me but that may change with some new prototype masks we are expecting.

its always fun getting shot in the face tinman! xD lol!
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 11.01.10 10:40

Bulldog94 wrote:its always fun getting shot in the face tinman! xD lol!
    You worry me man! Razz
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 11.01.10 12:20

sniper2525 wrote:CHeck out airdog they got these new rhino masks that go along with any goggle system for example flakjaks and they are great all of ic have them and love them bc they are great for cqb and or whenever you want full face protection with great goggles

Yeah the rhino masks from AirdogAirsoft are great, I know they still have some in stock, and they are cheap!!!
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 11.01.10 16:56

Hey Killjoy this is America from PSA, I sent you your PM of all of the info!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 17.05.24 0:06