Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+2
Q-bald
usmcryan2
6 posters

Looking for a cheap sniper rifle!

usmcryan2

Looking for a cheap sniper rifle! Empty Looking for a cheap sniper rifle!

Post  usmcryan2 16.01.10 16:56

recently joined an airsoft squad....im a sniper and lookin for a sniper rifle....1 of the members has an account here i believe and pointed me this direction looking.....just lookin for a cheap spring powered sniper rifle ...umm not sure how this website quite works yet so....if u have somethin im lookin for...i guess messga me? lol im sorry i have no clue
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Looking for a cheap sniper rifle! Empty Re: Looking for a cheap sniper rifle!

Post  Q-bald 16.01.10 17:01

Welcome to the forum...I'm sure somebody has what ya need here
    Try looking in the Buy/Sell/Trade threads
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 16.01.10 17:32

whats up ryan, its Ford welcome haha
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 16.01.10 21:25

Welcome to the forums bro, just so you know in airsoft sniper and cheap do not go together. To get the kind of range to be effective, you are going to have to put hundreds and hundreds of dollars in your rifle. Trust me been there done that, probably going to do it again in the near future. Still feel like getting one? I suggest a BAR-10 or VSR-10. Both great guns with HUGE upgrade potential.
    Radar
    Radar

Post  Radar 16.01.10 21:34

I have an entire set on my page. Go look at my for sale thread.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 17.01.10 5:45

NJSC wrote:Welcome to the forums bro, just so you know in airsoft sniper and cheap do not go together. To get the kind of range to be effective, you are going to have to put hundreds and hundreds of dollars in your rifle. Trust me been there done that, probably going to do it again in the near future. Still feel like getting one? I suggest a BAR-10 or VSR-10. Both great guns with HUGE upgrade potential.

NJSC is 100% correct, I myself have dropped more then a grand into my old Vsr-10 along with my buddy sniper2525 Vsr-10, they are an expensive hobby bro

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 10:27