Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+5
Alpine
Chief
Rhino
{ACE}Steve-o
{TxS}Chikn
9 posters

Hi yall I am new so Just letin yall know I was here idk wat else 2 put herer so yup!!!!!!!!!!!

{TxS}Chikn
    {TxS}Chikn

Hi yall I am new so Just letin yall know I was here idk wat else 2 put herer so yup!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Hi yall I am new so Just letin yall know I was here idk wat else 2 put herer so yup!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  {TxS}Chikn 09.02.09 1:10

Hey yall just sayin hey I was at the last game on Feb. 7th and it was awsome so i jioned.
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Hi yall I am new so Just letin yall know I was here idk wat else 2 put herer so yup!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Hi yall I am new so Just letin yall know I was here idk wat else 2 put herer so yup!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 09.02.09 1:12

glad you made it to the forums john!
    Rhino
    Rhino

Hi yall I am new so Just letin yall know I was here idk wat else 2 put herer so yup!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Hi yall I am new so Just letin yall know I was here idk wat else 2 put herer so yup!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Rhino 09.02.09 14:10

Glad you could make it chick! Razz
    Chief
    Chief

Post  Chief 09.02.09 17:08

Welcome Chikn! (for some reason KFC sounds good tonight Cool ) affraid
    Alpine
    Alpine

Post  Alpine 09.02.09 17:11

Whats up chikn glad you joined hope to see ya at Area 13's Next game.
    Zartan72
    Zartan72

Post  Zartan72 09.02.09 17:28

Welcome to the forum!See you on the field!
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 09.02.09 22:29

Welcome to the forum!
    {ACE}Shot Gun
    {ACE}Shot Gun

Post  {ACE}Shot Gun 23.02.09 16:03

hey whats up im going to buy a black JG s-system m4 this week at airdog you want to come over to my house and see what it can do if you want to tell me asap mkay chick lol!
    Princess
    Princess

Post  Princess 23.02.09 17:14

Welcome to the forum!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 16:34