Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

JG AK-47 HOP UP

XXX
    XXX

JG AK-47 HOP UP Empty JG AK-47 HOP UP

Post  XXX 01.01.09 14:03

Okay, I have disassembled my gun a total of 3 times and every time but the last time it worked perfect.

I went outside to go test fire it after I had put it back together and the bbs were curving really hard to the right, I then realized that when i turn my gun to it side and shoot it like an uzi the bbs flew perfectly straight. Its almost as if the hop up is turned side ways and thats why I have to turn my gun to an angle to get the bbs to fly straight out.

I don't want to shoot my gun like a gangster so does anyone have any ideas how to fix this?

Thanks!
    Bunny

JG AK-47 HOP UP Empty Re: JG AK-47 HOP UP

Post  Bunny 01.01.09 14:52

Make the hop up like, not sideways? It's pretty self explanatory o-O
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 01.01.09 14:55

Its not side ways. I have talked to a couple of people about it and right now there saying that its the nub that sits on top of the bucking that is causing the bbs to come out like that?
    Bunny

Post  Bunny 01.01.09 15:01

Hell I wouldn't know. =/ I don't like using AEGs very much. I prefer to snipe or run around sac with my mp7. Not a very big fan of shoot outs that use up half your mag.
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 01.01.09 15:04

lol. Well hopefully the gun-techs from Airdog will reply lol...

Im gonna put in a new nub when I buy my new bucking.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 01.01.09 20:31

What kind of hop up did you change to? I have seen a few issues with madbulls lately or do you still have the stock bucking, airseal and you just replaced the actual platic hop up unit?
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 01.01.09 20:36

Bunny wrote:Hell I wouldn't know. =/ I don't like using AEGs very much. I prefer to snipe or run around sac with my mp7. Not a very big fan of shoot outs that use up half your mag.

Now that SAC is closed until they get their new facility going (which we have no idea when that will be) where are you currently playing? you should check out some of our games if you can. The old SAC was sure cool, but their new 2.0 promises to be better!
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 01.01.09 20:47

Rhino wrote:What kind of hop up did you change to? I have seen a few issues with madbulls lately or do you still have the stock bucking, airseal and you just replaced the actual platic hop up unit?

I am going to be replacing my hop-up with a madbull but right now its stock. I did not replace the hop-up I was cleaning it.

I asked around on airsoftretreat.com and they said the bucking is not aligned right.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 01.01.09 20:57

XXX wrote:
    Rhino wrote:What kind of hop up did you change to? I have seen a few issues with madbulls lately or do you still have the stock bucking, airseal and you just replaced the actual platic hop up unit?

I am going to be replacing my hop-up with a madbull but right now its stock. I did not replace the hop-up I was cleaning it.

I asked around on airsoftretreat.com and they said the bucking is not aligned right.

Be careful with the madbulls I havent found very many guns that they work in! It sounds like something is up with the bucking but its hard to tell without looking at it, take it back apart and make sure you have everything lined up!
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 04.01.09 0:10

The bucking is most definitely either cocked to one side or just on its side, giving the bb more spin on one side of the bb. Look at a guide when you reassemble it to make sure you have it right.
    XXX
    XXX

Post  XXX 04.01.09 0:20

Thanks Guys, Rhino and |33t helped me get it fixed at op:Prometheus. Apparently the bucking was pretty much broken and some how I got the barrel to be fixed sideways which did not make much sense considering It locked in place when i put it in.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 04.01.09 0:34

XXX wrote:Thanks Guys, Rhino and |33t helped me get it fixed at op:Prometheus. Apparently the bucking was pretty much broken and some how I got the barrel to be fixed sideways which did not make much sense considering It locked in place when i put it in.

Im glad it was working for you! I had a good time with you guys and the next game will really be a blast!
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 04.01.09 0:49

Nice work Rhino!
    I know XXX appreciates the efforts and our immediate availability of parts on the field.
    Get some rest....it was a long day.

Tak
    AIRDOG Airsoft...Get Bit!
    www.airdogairsoft.com

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 13:58