Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

Lebanon Defeats Israel in Latest Clash

Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Lebanon Defeats Israel in Latest Clash Empty Lebanon Defeats Israel in Latest Clash

Post  Blackhawk 5 09.05.10 20:04

BBC News - Lebanon fires latest salvo in hummus battle with Israel

Lebanon Defeats Israel in Latest Clash _47805285_-20

Lebanon has claimed the latest victory in the continuing battle with Israel over which country can make the largest serving of hummus.

Some 300 chefs set the new record, creating a huge 10-tonne vat of the chickpea-based dip in Fanar.

That more than doubles the previous record of about four tonnes, set in January by cooks in the Israeli-Arab town of Abu Ghosh near Jerusalem.

Both Lebanese and Israelis claim hummus as a national dish.

A Guinness World Records adjudicator confirmed that Lebanon now held the record.

Hummus is a dip made of chickpeas, olive oil, sesame paste, lemon juice and garlic. The chefs mixed the ingredients together in a giant plate which itself claimed a record for the largest earthenware dish.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Lebanon Defeats Israel in Latest Clash Empty Re: Lebanon Defeats Israel in Latest Clash

Post  NJSC 09.05.10 20:05

I bet Paul would swim in this

Lebanon Defeats Israel in Latest Clash Empty Re: Lebanon Defeats Israel in Latest Clash

Post  Guest 09.05.10 20:11

Yes, indeed I would.
    gapairsoft
    gapairsoft

Post  gapairsoft 09.05.10 21:06

I would too

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20.09.24 18:17