Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+5
Rambo
Admin
Newnan Airsoft Player
navyseal1000
9 posters

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Empty If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Post  navyseal1000 11.05.10 5:49

The title says it all,

I think the Cayman Islands would be mine ---- for now

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Empty Re: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Post  |337 11.05.10 8:58

Live? or vacation?
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Empty Re: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Post  navyseal1000 11.05.10 16:35

Live or Vacation, I guess it can fit in the same subject
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 11.05.10 17:10

Macon Georgia
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 11.05.10 20:40

I would through hike the Pacific Crest Trail.
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 11.05.10 21:37

ACZ Very Happy
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 12.05.10 0:32

Eh I read up more on the Cayman Islands and it doesn't sound as good as I thought, Bora Bora France or Motik'itu, cook islands, would be next
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 12.05.10 1:59

Cayman islands are beautiful. Water is crystal clear. Island is clean. The locals are nice. However....it cost a fortune to live there. Everything is expensive, and condo's start at 4 million.

It was a nice place, and would definately be somewhere i would love to live if i had the money.

Cozumel Mexico is really nice as well. That would be on my list.

Post  Guest 12.05.10 2:21

An island filled with old fortresses from WWI&II and lots of mini islands around the area wit hmuch the same stuff, stocked with all my best airsoft buds, and a grand plethora of noobs on standby, living in a sweet mansion on the main island with a bunch of boats and jetskis, plus a few helicopters. A shooting range and an infinite supply of ammo/BBs/gas/batteries/any airsoft gun I ever dreamed of/any firearm I have ever dreamed of. Vanessa making me food every day and lots of TVs and video games, LAN parties all the time, 40k tournaments weekly, due t othe massive 40k collection at the place, all the books I could ever desire, a really highspeed gym and track, a room filled with the best gear in every pattern imaginable, except for Woodland BDU Laughing , all the 80s speed/thrash metal bands in their prime ready to give me a concert at my command, and lots and lots of Funyons. And last but not least, Ryan chained to a desk in the back, he has to fix everything we break and upgrade our stuff while we have fun.

Its always a pleasant 75 degrees outside, with a mild breeze, and crystal clear natural spring water instead of a salty ocean, so pure you can drink from it just whenever. And each smaller island has its own waterfall of pure beverage, be it sweet tea, haiwiann punch, dr. pepper, whatever. And a temperpedic matress to sleep on. There are no insects in this place, and no bacteria either.

This is where I want to go. Twisted Evil
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 12.05.10 19:06

I would visit Italy again...
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 12.05.10 19:15

Aggressor wrote:An island filled with old fortresses from WWI&II and lots of mini islands around the area wit hmuch the same stuff, stocked with all my best airsoft buds, and a grand plethora of noobs on standby, living in a sweet mansion on the main island with a bunch of boats and jetskis, plus a few helicopters. A shooting range and an infinite supply of ammo/BBs/gas/batteries/any airsoft gun I ever dreamed of/any firearm I have ever dreamed of. Vanessa making me food every day and lots of TVs and video games, LAN parties all the time, 40k tournaments weekly, due t othe massive 40k collection at the place, all the books I could ever desire, a really highspeed gym and track, a room filled with the best gear in every pattern imaginable, except for Woodland BDU Laughing , all the 80s speed/thrash metal bands in their prime ready to give me a concert at my command, and lots and lots of Funyons. And last but not least, Ryan chained to a desk in the back, he has to fix everything we break and upgrade our stuff while we have fun.

Its always a pleasant 75 degrees outside, with a mild breeze, and crystal clear natural spring water instead of a salty ocean, so pure you can drink from it just whenever. And each smaller island has its own waterfall of pure beverage, be it sweet tea, haiwiann punch, dr. pepper, whatever. And a temperpedic matress to sleep on. There are no insects in this place, and no bacteria either.

I'm liking that, can I come to paul?
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 12.05.10 21:54

Aggressor wrote:An island filled with old fortresses from WWI&II and lots of mini islands around the area wit hmuch the same stuff, stocked with all my best airsoft buds, and a grand plethora of noobs on standby, living in a sweet mansion on the main island with a bunch of boats and jetskis, plus a few helicopters. A shooting range and an infinite supply of ammo/BBs/gas/batteries/any airsoft gun I ever dreamed of/any firearm I have ever dreamed of. Vanessa making me food every day and lots of TVs and video games, LAN parties all the time, 40k tournaments weekly, due t othe massive 40k collection at the place, all the books I could ever desire, a really highspeed gym and track, a room filled with the best gear in every pattern imaginable, except for Woodland BDU Laughing , all the 80s speed/thrash metal bands in their prime ready to give me a concert at my command, and lots and lots of Funyons. And last but not least, Ryan chained to a desk in the back, he has to fix everything we break and upgrade our stuff while we have fun.

/thread
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 13.05.10 0:30

Harbour Island Bahamas
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 13.05.10 23:52

Coby you have posted three different times... you cheater
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 14.05.10 1:53

NJSC wrote:Coby you have posted three different times... you cheater

I changed my mind
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 14.05.10 17:45

He obviously enjoys the subject very much.
    navyseal1000
    navyseal1000

Post  navyseal1000 14.05.10 23:59

Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:

Stanford why do you always post on my threads?
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 15.05.10 10:22

navyseal1000 wrote:
    Newnan Airsoft Player wrote:

Stanford why do you always post on my threads?
    I as well enjoy this subject very much

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 13:09