Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Multicam Matrix M4 SOLD! This one goes to Q-Bald!

Tinman
    Tinman

Multicam Matrix M4 SOLD!  This one goes to Q-Bald! Empty Multicam Matrix M4 SOLD! This one goes to Q-Bald!

Post  Tinman 18.05.10 20:25

OK, So I got this gun dipped and it looks cool . . . have gotten TONS of compliments on it but it is just not me. I am a "black gun" kind of guy! Twisted Evil

This is a Matrix m120 m4 with some modifications
    -Gun: $230 (magwell modified internally to allow compatibility with most high and midcap mags)
    -UTG Grip: $13
    -Full Stock: $30 (Just added so multicam would show better than LE)
    -RIS rail: $10
    -Sling attachment point: $10
    -Multicam Sling: $15
    -King Arms trigger guard: $15
    -Madbull RIS freefloat forend: $60
    Total Investment: Roughly $383!!
    NOT INCLUDING WHAT IT WOULD COST TO HAVE IT DIPPED!

I tried to lay it out so that it would look tight with the MultiCam dip. Turned out nice and I think it would make someone a great gun so I am gonna sell it for a price that I hope will put it within reach for someone to appreciate it.
    Multicam Matrix M4 SOLD!  This one goes to Q-Bald! Multicam
    also will include:
    Multicam Matrix M4 SOLD!  This one goes to Q-Bald! Forend
    Pictures do make it appear to have more shine than it is in person.

Sold to the man with the bald head!

I am just doing this so that the dip process will get some display time instead of this being a "closet queen."
    The gun chronos at 405fps and is unfielded. The smoothing of the internal surface of the magwell was done with the gun apart prior to dipping and there is no exposed metal. Dip was done with ALL parts broken down and function parts have been done with OD paint to accent the Multicam. (I will replace the flashider shown with a OD phantom style rather than the one pictured unless seperate arrangements are made.)
    (I can OD and throw in a flip-up sight for use with the freefloat rail for $10)

Last edited by Tinman on 19.05.10 8:57; edited 1 time in total
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Multicam Matrix M4 SOLD!  This one goes to Q-Bald! Empty Re: Multicam Matrix M4 SOLD! This one goes to Q-Bald!

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 18.05.10 21:38

Wow, although i have no funds, this is a great deal! Shocked

Multicam Matrix M4 SOLD!  This one goes to Q-Bald! Empty Re: Multicam Matrix M4 SOLD! This one goes to Q-Bald!

Post  |337 18.05.10 21:51

Does it easily scratch?
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 18.05.10 21:59

Cannot speak from experience since it has not been fielded but this is Remington Weapons Grade Finish. It is very tough and the Crye pattern is VERY new as a dipped product. I just want to make sure that it is in the hands of someone who will show it off and use it . . . I have 14 AEGs and this one will just wind up as a closet queen. With the Madbull rail you get the option to have two different style guns. I smoothed each and every tooth of the ris with a needle file to make the dip smooth and minimize sharp edges that would make it wear prematurely.

Post  |337 18.05.10 23:14

hmm, what length is the rail? If I read it right your selling it for 35?
    Tinman
    Tinman

Post  Tinman 19.05.10 5:35

I will have to do an actual measurement for you . . . it is about 10"
    Yep, I paid $70 from ASGI, then rounded all edges for the dip, but it is not too useful without a multicam gun so it is half price. I have several folks asking about the whole combo so I will have to let them get first dibs . . . will let you know if it remains available.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 19.05.10 12:59

Woooo Hoooooo! Its mine!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 5:00