Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+4
Bulldog94
i am haji
Admin
Ghost
8 posters

Navy Special Warfare / SEAL loadout

Ghost
    Ghost

Navy Special Warfare / SEAL loadout Empty Navy Special Warfare / SEAL loadout

Post  Ghost 22.05.10 19:05

I'm working on a Navy special warfare/ SEAL loadout similar to this.
    What I have:
    MICH 2000
    Yellow Tint glasses
    Dropleg
    Marpat Shirt/pants
    gloves
    Tan Shemagh

What I still need:
    Tan PACA
    MBSS plate carrier with triple M4 pouches (in the process of buying from Aggressor)
    Radio/Headset
    IR patches
    Admin pouch
    MBSS pack
    Triple smoke grenade pouch
    Rhino mount

Does anyone know where to get some of this stuff somewhat cheap? Any suggestions on what brand to get? What else do I need, What would you add, and does anyone have any of this they are selling?

Navy Special Warfare / SEAL loadout Sealwi12

Navy Special Warfare / SEAL loadout Lrg-7012

Navy Special Warfare / SEAL loadout Lrg-7018

Last edited by Ghost on 26.05.10 20:57; edited 4 times in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Navy Special Warfare / SEAL loadout Empty Re: Navy Special Warfare / SEAL loadout

Post  Admin 23.05.10 0:09

If you want to follow that loadout completely, you'll need a desert FROG suit (well, only the top b/c the bottoms are almost the same as the regular MCCUU's), which are really expensive. I know the FROG top retails for like $180. Also, if you're not afraid of spending money, pick up a replica MBITR, or you could probably find a dummy MBITR and put a regular radio inside of it, idk just get creative on that one.

And Mr Wannabee death machine needs to learn how to hold a rifle.
    i am haji
    i am haji

Navy Special Warfare / SEAL loadout Empty Re: Navy Special Warfare / SEAL loadout

Post  i am haji 23.05.10 2:18

lol admin, warjunkies are a bunch of wannabe americans despite their oriental nationality
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 23.05.10 8:40

Admin wrote:If you want to follow that loadout completely, you'll need a desert FROG suit (well, only the top b/c the bottoms are almost the same as the regular MCCUU's), which are really expensive. I know the FROG top retails for like $180. Also, if you're not afraid of spending money, pick up a replica MBITR, or you could probably find a dummy MBITR and put a regular radio inside of it, idk just get creative on that one.

And Mr Wannabee death machine needs to learn how to hold a rifle.

Haha, thats what i thought about the rifle too. Thanks for the tip man, do you know where i can get the quick cuffs or whatever they call them, if they're cheap I'm gonna get some when the loadouts done just for the coolness factor. I'll probably bypass the MBITR and put some other pouches there or something.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 23.05.10 10:06

the 2nd photo looks like a GI JOE doll Razz

Post  Guest 23.05.10 12:15

The vest Im selling you looks just like that! Cept it doesnt hae an admin pouch or that utility pouch on the front, but it does have the same 3 M4 pouches on the right side of the vest. Hope your loadout hunt oes well for you!
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 23.05.10 12:49

Awsome, You don't happen to have either of those for sale do you?

Post  Guest 23.05.10 13:16

Unfortunately no, I have them in black though, wouldnt look right on the tan though.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 23.05.10 13:26

Yea, hopefully I'll be at the next game so I can get the pc from you
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 23.05.10 16:18

How do you guys think a Black or Tan dropleg platform with mag pouches would look with this?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 23.05.10 18:17

Ghost wrote:How do you guys think a Black or Tan dropleg platform with mag pouches would look with this?

I think it'd look pretty good. I've got one of these I'd sell you for $20 shipped. It's kinda old, and one of the elastic bands has been cut, but it still holds the mags just fine and it's real-deal Eagle Industries, so it's not going to fall apart. I can get you a picture if you're interested. I purchased it from a guy who wrongly said it was a 7.62 pouch and I don't need it.

Plus, the good thing about droplegs is that they offer a magazine that you can draw when you're in the prone and don't want to move to get one out of your LBV, possibly revealing yourself.

Last edited by Admin on 23.05.10 18:25; edited 2 times in total
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 23.05.10 18:21

ghost this is looking like a good rig. i'm looking forward to seeing it come together. you better be at the next game lol! i'll post a pic of mine at some point

most of those pouches could probably picked up at the forest park army/navy store. or if you wanted to drive all the way down to the area around ft. benning there's a few stores. ranger joes is pretty good. also check out this site http://uscav.com/ i bought a rig from one of their stores and its pretty good. also i went to the ranger joes store and bought mc pants from them.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 24.05.10 19:47

How far off it this from an MEU loadout? If I get a tan flightsuit after this loadout is completed would it pass?
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 26.05.10 19:16

Does anybody run a flightsuit loadout? any opinions?

Post  Guest 26.05.10 19:29

If I were you Id just grab a set of those Desert MARPATS. They are really cool looking, and you can get the legit set from an Army/Navy Surplus store for 30$.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 26.05.10 20:23

yea thats what I have
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 26.05.10 20:36

You still need the surefire helmet light, rhino mount, and ir patches
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 26.05.10 20:56

Yea, the surefire helmet lights are a little expensive for me right now so I'm crossing that off the list unless somebody knows where to get one cheap. and I need to add the Ir pouches and Rhino mount anybody know where to get a good deal on those?
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 26.05.10 20:59

i think you actually have to have a military id to get ir patches. they do that so that only the people that need them can get them. this may just be the case at the us cav store in ft benning though.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 26.05.10 21:01

My dad said that he can get them for me.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 26.05.10 23:12

No, you can go to the army/navy and buy IR flags and whatnot. You just can't ship them out of the US so the enemies don't get their hands on them.
    TrunkMonkey
    TrunkMonkey

Post  TrunkMonkey 23.06.10 9:45

I have never seen IR stuff for sale at a army navy store... You can get it on line tho. A US flag is $14, and the glint tabs are about $4 each.

On this guys mich, he has a wilcox L2 G05 mount, there about 600. A cheaper alternative would be to buy a nock off 3 hole Norotos mount. You can get the SF helmet lights on ebay for around 50 bucks.

You can buy nock off frog bdus on ebay banned I think. But I dont know about there quality. The Desert Marpat wont be 100%, because the pattern is different and it also has the USMC logo on it. But for a looser impression it will do fine.

Tan PACA ---- Get a King arms one there the best, and about 80 bucks.
    Radio/Headset------ He has sordins, you can get nock off ones of them on EBB. His radio is a PRC 148, MBITR. You can get cheap shells of them for like 30, or a working radio one for about 120. The radio is also in a MLCS pouch, Pantac makes a replica of this one also.
    Admin pouch------ Its just a AI 90degree cut MLCS admin, you can get a cheaper on ebay for maby 50 bucks. But I am sure by now pantac makes one.
    MBSS pack------ Pantac makes a great replica for about 60.
    Triple smoke grenade pouch----- Check pantac, they should make one one, or just buy 3 singles.

Other little bits you might want to make it look good:

VIP strobe, you can get one at EBB for about $25.
    Knee pads, those are arcteryx ones but I think china makes come replica ones.
    Handcuffs on the back... Uhm good luck haha, it took me a while to get all of mine.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 23.06.10 18:04

Let me see........
    Cuffs? got'em. 1, maybe 2 sets.
    Rhino mount for NOD's? got 1. The part I may not have is the helmet mount. When all of my stuff finally arrives from A-stan I will go through it.
    Drop Leg? Got one. 3 mag shingle style with molle so you can add more stuff if you like. It is made by SOTech.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28.04.24 14:22