Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+5
just some kid
Ghost
Electioneer
Newnan Airsoft Player
#CW!!ZERO
9 posters

The Next White Rapper

Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

The Next White Rapper - Page 2 Empty Re: The Next White Rapper

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 14.06.10 0:56

Airsoftguy238 wrote:The N word today has taken two meanings. When it ends in A it really is just like a black persons way of saying bro or something to take that sort of meaning. With the ER it is taken to be received as a racial slur
    well then that gets down to were which one did he say?? or I couldnt here which one he said? Too many variables to be a valid point in my opinion. I mean if your race is going to take great offense to a word im fine with that but don't be saying it in public on tv in music etc because it creates mixed thoughts.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 14.06.10 0:58

I think the whole N word debate is a whole other story really.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 14.06.10 0:59

nope it's relevant seeing as how you used it in your "rap"
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 14.06.10 1:01

Airsoftguy238 wrote:I think the whole N word debate is a whole other story really.
    yeah a stupid one lol because theres is no debate.
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 14.06.10 1:03

dude you guys are crackin me up, I though it was funny that white boy max was trying to rap, and immitate lil wayne
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 14.06.10 1:03

this is a pretty pointless thread that's just turning into an arguement. an admin should probably just lock this and leave it at that.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 14.06.10 1:05

just some kid wrote:this is a pretty pointless thread that's just turning into an arguement. an admin should probably just lock this and leave it at that.
    no arguement were just talking but yeah the whole N word thing is pointless talkin bot.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 14.06.10 1:10

#CW!!ZERO wrote:dude you guys are crackin me up, I though it was funny that white boy max was trying to rap, and immitate lil wayne
    im not trying to immitate wayne, i listen to a lot more immortal technique and i am more influenced by him than i am by wayne. But what was this point of thisrussel? To male a bash fest because people enjoy ripping on other people because they insecure about themselves. I think its pathetic of you honestly, and im doing something i like and let me be.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 14.06.10 1:13

Airsoftguy238 wrote:
    #CW!!ZERO wrote:dude you guys are crackin me up, I though it was funny that white boy max was trying to rap, and immitate lil wayne
    im not trying to immitate wayne, i listen to a lot more immortal technique and i am more influenced by him than i am by wayne. But what was this point of thisrussel? To male a bash fest because people enjoy ripping on other people because they insecure about themselves. I think its pathetic of you honestly, and im doing something i like and let me be.
    Well i dont think he or anyone else ment any harm he just thought it was funny and wanted to share it with everyone else. Nothing personal I see in it.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 14.06.10 1:15

ha well if you can't handle just a small group of people bashin you then you shouldn't have bothered to make the video in the first place. lets just go out on a limb here and say you get famous for rapping; even more people will make fun of you and it'll just be worse than this. i mean you see how other famous people are made fun of all the time
    #CW!!ZERO
    #CW!!ZERO

Post  #CW!!ZERO 14.06.10 1:17

Airsoftguy238 wrote:

haha bro, chill I though it was funny, its not like you were trying to hide it, its up on your facebook wall for everyone to see. I just though it was funny, but i guess some people cant take a joke and this weill have to be closed down.
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 14.06.10 1:21

just some kid wrote:ha well if you can't handle just a small group of people bashin you then you shouldn't have bothered to make the video in the first place. lets just go out on a limb here and say you get famous for rapping; even more people will make fun of you and it'll just be worse than this. i mean you see how other famous people are made fun of all the time
    yeah, i can take the scrutiny, but ive got to stand up for myself somewhere. Im not really taking any of it seriously or to heart because i dont think many people on here really listen or like rap anyways.

Post  Guest 14.06.10 2:23

I was gone for this. Ugh. Poor move on my part obviously...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 21:42