Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

McChrystal's Resignation

Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

McChrystal's Resignation Empty McChrystal's Resignation

Post  Bulldog94 23.06.10 17:57

So does anyone have any thoughts on this? What do you think will happen now that he has resigned?

Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

McChrystal's Resignation Empty Re: McChrystal's Resignation

Post  Airsoftguy238 23.06.10 18:53

I think hes not smart for doing a news article talking bad about his boss. Obama is commander a d chief whether or not he likes it. And he basically just talked bad about his boss in a way it would get right back to him.
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 23.06.10 20:02

Airsoftguy238 wrote:I think hes not smart for doing a news article talking bad about his boss. Obama is commander a d chief whether or not he likes it. And he basically just talked bad about his boss in a way it would get right back to him.
    yea bad move on his part.
    Q-bald
    Q-bald

Post  Q-bald 23.06.10 20:27

Airsoftguy238 wrote:I think hes not smart for doing a news article talking bad about his boss. Obama is commander a d chief whether or not he likes it. And he basically just talked bad about his boss in a way it would get right back to him.

What you are not realizing is if a General apposed Bush he would be considered a hero by the Lib Media.
    And what about free speech? I don't wanna turn this into a Right wing, Left wing discussion but I guess i just did. Shocked
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 23.06.10 20:30

But q if you were to bad mouth your boss he would probably fire you wheter or not its freedom of speech. People dont always like what others have to say. You know what they say about opinions
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 23.06.10 20:37

Q-bald wrote:

What you are not realizing is if a General apposed Bush he would be considered a hero by the Lib <CENSORED> Media.
    And what about free speech? I don't wanna turn this into a Right wing, Left wing discussion but I guess i just did. Shocked
    Yeah Chuck you have a valid point there there is no doubt that if it were bush that the media would not be harping on the general. The media has been liberal for years if not decades. But I don't think its very professional for the general to be making fun of our president/vice, even if the general and us don't agree with him. No matter who our president is we have to give respect.
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 23.06.10 20:47

In response to what the president had to say I do believe that it was unprofessional to make those comments about the commander in chief, but in defense of the General he was speaking the truth despite what his opinions may be.

Post  Guest 23.06.10 21:22

Q-bald wrote:

What you are not realizing is if a General apposed Bush he would be considered a hero by the Lib <CENSORED> Media.

The thing about this is it has nothing to do with freedom of speech or media coverage. In the chain of command you may have qualms with the way things are going, but in the end what the higher rank says is LAW. And if you still have a dire opposition to it you talk it out with that higher rank, privately. The general slipped up, he got too personal and too friendly with the interviewer, and commited professional suicide in that article. He threw Obama under the bus in public, which you just CANNOT do, especially if you are the highes authority in the foriegn war. Perhaps Obama deserved to be thrown udner the bus, but that isnt the point.
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 23.06.10 21:28

THROW HIM UNDER THE BUS HELL ILL DRIVE (BEEP BEEP ALL ABOARD)
    Airsoftguy238
    Airsoftguy238

Post  Airsoftguy238 23.06.10 21:44

LORD TYRANT wrote:THROW HIM UNDER THE BUS HELL ILL DRIVE (BEEP BEEP ALL ABOARD)
    Is your caps lock key stuck?
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 23.06.10 21:49

Aggressor wrote:
    Q-bald wrote:

The thing about this is it has nothing to do with freedom of speech or media coverage. In the chain of command you may have qualms with the way things are going, but in the end what the higher rank says is LAW. And if you still have a dire opposition to it you talk it out with that higher rank, privately. The general slipped up, he got too personal and too friendly with the interviewer, and commited professional suicide in that article. He threw Obama under the bus in public, which you just CANNOT do, especially if you are the highes authority in the foriegn war. Perhaps Obama deserved to be thrown udner the bus, but that isnt the point.
    well put.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 22:48