Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+31
Bronzeanteater
ashmarie
Retherford
flipa
#CW!!ZERO
Gunny1.5
Rhino
Bender
Scarface
JoeSnuffie
LORD TYRANT
Zorph
CaptainMurphy
WARHOGadam
Airsoftguy238
Blaze
zander
Andy
Reaper
just some kid
Admin
Crazy Twitch
thr33m0jo3
Blackhawk 5
{ACE}Steve-o
Rambo
Takfire
NJSC
airsoftsniper25
superchrisguy
Ghost
35 posters

Show us your Op FEAR Loadout.

superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Show us your Op FEAR Loadout. - Page 2 Empty Re: Show us your Op FEAR Loadout.

Post  superchrisguy 07.07.10 18:02

Ghost wrote:Thanks man just need a hydration pack and those midcaps. You know as soon as I can drive or find a ride out there I'll be there. you oughta put some pics of the field up I've never seen it before, might make more people who can drive show up.
    I plan on doing that this weekend actually. It's been worked on a lot since we first started. Hope we get to team up at F.E.A.R.!
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 07.07.10 18:02

You going blackops or replica? i thought you were delta.
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 07.07.10 18:08

I put down for Replica Psychic, F.E.A.R. Operative, and maybe Replica or Delta
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 07.07.10 18:14

YEAH! we are on the same team. Me, and wes are gonna try to be recon if you would like to join us. I think he has two skull masks so you won't feel left out if you want, we'll both have one.
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 07.07.10 18:19

Reconz???? Hell(z) Yeah!
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 07.07.10 18:22

With skull masks Very Happy
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 07.07.10 18:29

Hows your replica loadout looking, you only posted your FEAR team one?
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 07.07.10 19:42

Its my any team loadout lol
    I'm playing F.E.A.R 2 now. Brings back good memories.
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 07.07.10 19:48

let's stay on topic guys and ghost you and wes are the only ones being replicas. good loadout though, the OD pant's will look really good with that. can't wait to get to the game. my loadout is in the pic's section a few pages back. nothin's changed except i'll be using my dad's backpack. and i will use a brown top.
    Reaper
    Reaper

Post  Reaper 08.07.10 20:42

[img]Show us your Op FEAR Loadout. - Page 2 DOC[/img]
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 08.07.10 20:42

there you go awesome dude
    Reaper
    Reaper

Post  Reaper 08.07.10 21:13

[img]Show us your Op FEAR Loadout. - Page 2 DOC2[/img]
    just some kid
    just some kid

Post  just some kid 08.07.10 21:14

might want to remove/ cover up that flag. other than that i'd say go with the black pants
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 08.07.10 21:53

good setup. just one Q...what is up with the single knee pad?

I also like the TP you have there. It speaks to me. It says " yea, I'm here. I might get used. I might not. I am down for anything."
    Reaper
    Reaper

Post  Reaper 08.07.10 22:18

haha yeah.and i only have single cause i drop to that knee more than other.but hey,me and harris was talking about meeting up the day of the game at airdog,early in morning.like,i would meet you 2 there,and follow yall up there.and id meet yall anytime yall wanted to.
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 08.07.10 22:25

Cool. Not a problem.

I would consider a 2nd knee pad. If anything it could be a spare. You just don't want to limit your options. For example...IF...you ever needed/wanted to shoot off hand, you might need/want to use the other knee.
    Reaper
    Reaper

Post  Reaper 08.07.10 22:29

true,very true.i forgot about that.i just got a new gun btw,a JG M4 Carbine .

and yeah bud,whatever time you wanted to meet just tell me and ill show up. ha .
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 08.07.10 22:30

Andy wrote:Cool. Not a problem.

I would consider a 2nd knee pad. If anything it could be a spare. You just don't want to limit your options. For example...IF...you ever needed/wanted to shoot off hand, you might need/want to use the other knee.
    If you're wearing ACU pants and you don't want to rock the other kneepad, you could get some of the neoprene pads and double-layer them in the pocket on the off leg.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 09.07.10 0:15

Here is some of my loadout for FEAR. My gun is still in the works and some gear is still on its way. But for now heres what i got.

Show us your Op FEAR Loadout. - Page 2 Dscn4948w
    By crazytwitch
    Show us your Op FEAR Loadout. - Page 2 Dscn4946d
    By crazytwitch
    Show us your Op FEAR Loadout. - Page 2 Dscn4942
    By crazytwitch
    Show us your Op FEAR Loadout. - Page 2 Dscn4943
    By crazytwitch
    Show us your Op FEAR Loadout. - Page 2 Dscn4944
    By crazytwitch

Post  Guest 09.07.10 0:18

Solid as always.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 09.07.10 0:19

Haha thanks bro!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 09.07.10 0:23

Looks good. A couple of small suggestions:

Paint the mich. It needs a tan base, then OD, and then maybe a little bit of black.

Take out the lens of the flakjaks and paint them OD. The sand color clashes with the MARPAT and CB IronFace.

Move the Push-To-Talk off of your left shoulder and more towards the center/lower part of your chest. In CQB, you'll have to shoot lefty a good bit around corners, and the position of the PTT won't allow you to shoulder a weapon lefty.

Maybe untuck the blouse. It's going to get really hot with it tucked in if you're going 24h straight.

The backpack looks huge and sags. Maybe move it up some? You want aeverything up high, off of your waist/midsection so it doesn't flop around or restrict movement.

Paint the kneepads a darker color. Maybe dust them lightly with brown. The sand color clashes.

Other than that, it looks really nice.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 09.07.10 0:27

Admin wrote:Looks good. A couple of small suggestions:

Paint the mich. It needs a tan base, then OD, and then maybe a little bit of black.

Take out the lens of the flakjaks and paint them OD. The sand color clashes with the MARPAT and CB IronFace.

Move the Push-To-Talk off of your left shoulder and more towards the center/lower part of your chest. In CQB, you'll have to shoot lefty a good bit around corners, and the position of the PTT won't allow you to shoulder a weapon lefty.

Maybe untuck the blouse. It's going to get really hot with it tucked in if you're going 24h straight.

The backpack looks huge and sags. Maybe move it up some? You want aeverything up high, off of your waist/midsection so it doesn't flop around or restrict movement.

Paint the kneepads a darker color. Maybe dust them lightly with brown. The sand color clashes.

Other than that, it looks really nice.

Yea im still trying to get the right color for the mich. I just painted it again...

Ill paint the flakjaks.

Ill move the push to talk.

Thats as far as the backpack sits high, but when I have all of my junk in there its not saggy at all.

And ill paint the knee pads haha.

My next pics will be of all of these corrections! Thank Josh!
    Reaper
    Reaper

Post  Reaper 09.07.10 14:06

[img]Show us your Op FEAR Loadout. - Page 2 Throat[/img]
    Just bought the new throat mic .
    zander
    zander

Post  zander 09.07.10 18:24

Switch the position of the throat mic itself, the clear channel is supposed to wrap around the back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 14:20