Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+14
LORD TYRANT
scooter
{ACE}Steve-o
sniper2525
superchrisguy
Crazy Twitch
reconsniperga
NJSC
Admin
Bulldog94
Takfire
Andy
Rhino
Twitch
18 posters

Farewell for now GA. Its been great playing with all of you.

Twitch
    Twitch

Farewell for now GA. Its been great playing with all of you.  Empty Farewell for now GA. Its been great playing with all of you.

Post  Twitch 19.07.10 20:37

Well I was hoping to make it to one more game before I left, but alas the army screws me once again haha. I have to report to Bragg tomorrow, which means I will begin my trek at 0400 in the morning.

I'm not going to make this not long and mushy. I dont have time for that.

However, I did want to take a moment to thank all of you for the wonderful times we have had together. Youguys have truly made this sport enjoyable, and my life woud not have been nearly as exciting without ya'll.

Good luck to all of you in the future. I will keep in touch as best as I can. And I will be sure to check out the NC Airsoft scene.

Twitch

Farewell for now GA. Its been great playing with all of you.  Empty Re: Farewell for now GA. Its been great playing with all of you.

Post  Guest 19.07.10 20:43

Hooah. Good luck Josh. Keep the standard high.
    Rhino
    Rhino

Farewell for now GA. Its been great playing with all of you.  Empty Re: Farewell for now GA. Its been great playing with all of you.

Post  Rhino 19.07.10 22:06

Sucks to see you go! I didnt even get to see you while you were back in GA time! Be safe and good luck! remember 4 flat tires!!!!!!!
    Andy
    Andy

Post  Andy 19.07.10 22:19

Best of Luck in your Career. I hope to hear from you from time to time.
    Takfire
    Takfire

Post  Takfire 19.07.10 22:29

Good luck Josh and best wishes for your career.
    Keep in touch!
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Post  Bulldog94 19.07.10 22:32

Good Luck man!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin 19.07.10 22:36

Be sure to kill lots of !%$@!&@ RPGS!!!!!

It's been great, man. Remember that base defense we ran at the end of RedDragon? Man, we kicked some serious butt on that one.
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 19.07.10 22:37

Sad
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 19.07.10 22:41

Go to the Airborn & Special Operations Museum for me. And meet someone in SFOD-D for me. And do some other cool stuff....like jump out of more planes.....with a parachute (use a T-11 so you look cool.)
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 19.07.10 23:32

Keep in touch brother Sad

You will always be with IU in spirit!
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Post  superchrisguy 19.07.10 23:50

Thanks for serving our country. Be safe!
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 19.07.10 23:51

Guna miss ya bro! Better stay in touch. IU for life man lol!!!
    Had some fun times wit ya twitch!
    {ACE}Steve-o
    {ACE}Steve-o

Post  {ACE}Steve-o 20.07.10 4:21

Dang. Sad I'm gonna miss you buddy. Take care, be safe. Keep in touch. Thanks for your service bro.

"YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUTUBE!" Smile
    scooter
    scooter

Post  scooter 20.07.10 6:12

Thanks for the service man! God Bless!
    LORD TYRANT
    LORD TYRANT

Post  LORD TYRANT 20.07.10 8:23

I didn't get to know you well but from what i have seen out of you & the games we ran together i hold you in the highest respect. Thank you for your service to our country & Hope the best for you.
    Gunny1.5
    Gunny1.5

Post  Gunny1.5 20.07.10 16:38

we will all miss you man, thanks for serving

and why is everyone talking like we will never see him again??
    he aint dead yet
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 20.07.10 17:19

Gunny1.5 wrote:we will all miss you man, thanks for serving

and why is everyone talking like we will never see him again??
    he aint dead yet

He is going to be stationed at Fort Bragg. Which means he wont be around alot. Not if a long time.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 20.07.10 17:54

We'll miss you twitch. Good luck at fort Bragg, What're you airborne?

Last edited by Ghost on 20.07.10 18:00; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest 20.07.10 17:56

Please, cut the chatter before this becomes trashed just like all the other threads.
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 20.07.10 18:12

Ghost wrote:We'll miss you twitch. Good luck at fort Bragg, What're you airborne?
    Yes he is Airborne. His new unit is in the 82nd.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 20.07.10 18:22

reconsniperga wrote:
    Ghost wrote:We'll miss you twitch. Good luck at fort Bragg, What're you airborne?
    Yes he is Airborne. His new unit is in the 82nd.

Be safe twitch, look both ways before you exit the door Very Happy There's a couple of people in my family that are jump trained, they say it's the best thing you'll ever do in your life. hope you have fun dude.
    Blackhawk 5
    Blackhawk 5

Post  Blackhawk 5 20.07.10 21:17

Good luck to ya
    thanks for the great memories
    Spectre
    Spectre

Post  Spectre 20.07.10 21:30

I sort of missed the boat on this one as it is way past 0400 but PMC for life lol. Kick A** and take names. Peace.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 01.05.24 21:37