Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

3 posters

Airdog FPS Questions?

sizzlinninja

Airdog FPS Questions? Empty Airdog FPS Questions?

Post  sizzlinninja 29.08.10 15:18

Okay guys, first off sorry for all the questions I have been having.
    Well my next question is about fps limits for sniper rifles. First of all, is there a limit for spring sniper rifles? Next is about electric sniper rifles.. Airdogs website says the limit for FPS for AEGs is 420, ane semi-auto snipers is 550. Now my question is what if your sniper is both fully auto and semi auto? For example the SR-25 and some of the M14s out there. Which do you fall under? The AEG limit or the sniper rifle limit? Also, as many of you might know I am looking into sniping, so if you have any gun suggestions or tips for sniper rifles let me know! Thanks, and once again sorry for all the questions? Just trying to get the facts straight...
    Bulldog94
    Bulldog94

Airdog FPS Questions? Empty Re: Airdog FPS Questions?

Post  Bulldog94 29.08.10 15:36

sizzlinninja wrote: Okay guys, first off sorry for all the questions I have been having.
    Well my next question is about fps limits for sniper rifles. First of all, is there a limit for spring sniper rifles? Next is about electric sniper rifles.. Airdogs website says the limit for FPS for AEGs is 420, ane semi-auto snipers is 550. Now my question is what if your sniper is both fully auto and semi auto? For example the SR-25 and some of the M14s out there. Which do you fall under? The AEG limit or the sniper rifle limit? Also, as many of you might know I am looking into sniping, so if you have any gun suggestions or tips for sniper rifles let me know! Thanks, and once again sorry for all the questions? Just trying to get the facts straight...

I would think that if your rifle has both options do not use the fully auto setting. It's that simple
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 29.08.10 16:23

It is 550 for SEMI only weapons. if the gun can go full auto it does NOT count as a semi only weapon. The SR-25 has a pin that locks out the full auto option and you can mod any gun to not shoot full auto. But if the gun CAN be switched to full auto it does not count as a sniper rifle.
    sizzlinninja

Post  sizzlinninja 29.08.10 16:37

Okay thanks man!
    Rhino
    Rhino

Post  Rhino 29.08.10 16:50

No problem if you have any questions please let me know.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 02.05.24 15:10