Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Idea for selling helmets

theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Idea for selling helmets  Empty Idea for selling helmets

Post  theangryschnoodle 12.11.10 19:28

Me and a teammate have been painting and "customizing" skate helmets to sell. Our whole team uses them and loves them because of their good looks, protection, and weight. They are very comfortable and weigh less than replica MICH helmets. We would paint the helmets the color or mix of colors that the customer would want, add velcro (for patches, nvg ballasts, strobes etc.) and sell them for around 30 dollars. We will be bringing two to sell at the CQC game and swap meet on the 20th. If anyone could give us some information on what they think we can do to make these helmets better please reply, if you have any requests for one please PM me. If you would like one made we can do it before the swap meet and have it there. Here are a couple pictures of my current helmet, I painted it green to match the rest of my team but we can do it in tan, brown, black or a mix. The ones we will be selling on the 20th will most likely have a tan base with green lightly sprayed over some mesh unless anybody requests differently.

Idea for selling helmets  024
    Idea for selling helmets  025
    Idea for selling helmets  Balls4

Last edited by theangryschnoodle on 12.11.10 20:50; edited 1 time in total
    superchrisguy
    superchrisguy

Idea for selling helmets  Empty Re: Idea for selling helmets

Post  superchrisguy 12.11.10 19:31

Those look great!

How much would the total cost of one be? Tan with Velco?
    theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Post  theangryschnoodle 12.11.10 20:17

We are thinking about 30 dollars. It depends how much velcro you want though, if you just want two 5x9cm rectangles for patches it will cost about $26. If you want two squares connected by a big square like mine it will be about $30. I kind of overdid the velcro on mine so it ended up being around $43. I gathered all of the scraps I had lying around and slapped them on in different places. It just depends how much velcro you need. We also might be able to get tan velcro, were not sure if it could arrive in time. We also need to know what size you need it in, the two sizes are small/medium or large/extra large. My head is 21.5 inches around and I wear a s/m but will need a l/xl in the next year. We will be ordering tonight so I can just order both.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 4:27