Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

5 posters

WTB: Your services :D (wireing my gun to deans)

Rambo
    Rambo

WTB: Your services :D (wireing my gun to deans) Empty WTB: Your services :D (wireing my gun to deans)

Post  Rambo 14.11.10 2:10

so anyone wanna help with that cause i have no clue what to do when it come to internals hehe.
    just some kid
    just some kid

WTB: Your services :D (wireing my gun to deans) Empty Re: WTB: Your services :D (wireing my gun to deans)

Post  just some kid 14.11.10 2:28

those batteries from hobby king are xt60 plugs dude. just ask rhino for them and it takes like 10 sec to do and i think it's like 5 or 10 bux for the piece
    Rambo
    Rambo

WTB: Your services :D (wireing my gun to deans) Empty Re: WTB: Your services :D (wireing my gun to deans)

Post  Rambo 14.11.10 2:31

xt60 plugs.....

yea i totally know what that is
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 14.11.10 9:46

Rhino or Reed.

And if your getting a lipo and you dont have an AB mosfet yet then you def need to get one.
    Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 14.11.10 18:35

what does the Mosfet do?
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 14.11.10 18:42

-a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 14.11.10 20:10

not all mosfets are AB. it is an electronic switch/relay that lets the battery voltage bypass the trigger assembly. it prevents the trigger contacts from burning out. the AB (active braking) causes the motor to stop at a complete cycle so it doesn't over spin the gears. it resets really nicely so you don't have to release the anti-reverse lever when opening up the mechbox (to release the compressed spring).

it's usually a good idea to use mosfets with lipo batteries. some mosfets have fuse/thermal breaker protection. some are even programmable.

-a|ex

Rambo
    Rambo

Post  Rambo 15.11.10 17:45

can i get Reed or Rhino to PM me the cost it would take for them to put a Mosfet and wire my gun to deans for me?
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 15.11.10 17:46

Why not PM them?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 08.05.24 9:54