Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

+4
NJSC
Retherford
just some kid
ownage1
8 posters

counter terrorism loadout

ownage1
    ownage1

counter terrorism loadout Empty counter terrorism loadout

Post  ownage1 16.01.11 2:48

I know i want to have a counter terrorist load out. 4 things i want my loadout to have
    PASGT black helmet. Black Goggles. black Balaclava/facemask. Black Vest. I dont know much about these loadouts, i got the idea from counter-strike if that lets you know my knowledge basis. here are some things im looking at
    counter terrorism loadout JPAU05MAY03TR030-1-1counter terrorism loadout _45308581_terror_afp466
    counter terrorism loadout Ct0021ux
    counter terrorism loadout EKO+Cobra+operators+%252820%2529
    what do you guys think i should add to my list?
    just some kid
    just some kid

counter terrorism loadout Empty Re: counter terrorism loadout

Post  just some kid 16.01.11 11:07

you are going to get really hot in all of that. especially if you plan on wearing it in the summer.

Post  Guest 16.01.11 20:38

All black gets unfun pretty fast. I think you'd have more fun building a loadout with some color in it. There are a wide range of solid colors and camo patterns out there. Make building your loadout fun!
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 16.01.11 21:47

The loadouts posted are really 80s 90s counter terrorist type loadouts or more SWAT oriented. The reference photos are all either older photos or of foreign operators as well.

For a modern counter terrorist look you could do everything from Afghan dress garments to SF cool guy loadouts to PMC type loadouts. The "Counter terrorist" loadout is a pretty broad idea. But in Modern times not many people wear all black.

If you want Counter Strike the third pic is good reference.

If you want an all black "counter terrorist loadout" your going to want to add black pants and a black top. MP5 and or M4 for the weapon with an optic and probably a flashlight as those loadouts would primarily be used in doors in real life and in airsoft. Gas masks and riot helmets are a no go for sure. Keep in mind like its been said all black will get very hot no matter if you are indoor or not. Its not a fun loadout in the summer.

If you want a Modern loadout for a counter terrorist operator like a Devgru, CIA SAD/SOG, or Delta Force Operator your basically going to want to blend in with whatever people you are around. Say Afghanistan, Pakool hats, Afghan man dress things, civilian clothing (jeans, fleece jackets, ball caps, sunglasses), shemaghs. Those units operate all over the world in different operations and enviornments so its once again a pretty broad loadout your dealing with. You could go any direction you want. Do some research and you'll turn up a lot.

Last edited by Retherford on 17.01.11 11:26; edited 1 time in total
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 17.01.11 9:23

Retherford wrote:The loadouts posted are really 80s 90s counter terrorist type loadouts.
    Yeah the middle guy in the last picture is thinking "After I kill these dweeebs I'm going to go see 'Top Gun' at the theater. I heard it was pretty radical."
    Cody you also win today because you said "Afghan man dress things"
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 17.01.11 12:53

has anyone tried the gasmask for CQB? i was thinking about using that. can you still get a cheek on the stock to use optics?

-a|ex
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Post  NJSC 17.01.11 13:33

And then you can use nova gas too... That was for you Twitch.
    Isn't harder to breathe using a gas mask.

Post  Guest 17.01.11 15:35

Issue pro-masks aren't designed with shooting in mind, despite the connotations that they would be. If you see in the picture, both guys have highly elevated optics, its cause they cant cheek-weld. Im sure you could find a gasmask that was made for shooters, or something along those lines, but I can imagine it would be pretty pricey.
    poopdaddy
    poopdaddy

Post  poopdaddy 17.01.11 16:11

gas masks can be cheap
    i got this one from forestpark army/navy
    for 10 or 20 bucks for a dummy at fear
    and we used it at zombiefest II

counter terrorism loadout Mask10
    you can see the big pic at zombiefest II pics at airdogairsoft.com
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 17.01.11 16:30

Gas masks are the worst thing ever invented. I swear. I laugh when I see people wear masks to play airsoft. Stupid idea.
    ownage1
    ownage1

Post  ownage1 17.01.11 16:33

i dont want a gas mask. just goggles and pasgt helmet. i just had that pic in there for reference of gear. i would prefer to be more of an old school counter terrorist. i have an mp5 ebb with a high rail/scope mount and a folding stock that i plan to use on this loadout. i understand it can get hot in that gear, but im not going to be wearing NEARLY as much as those pictured and will probably take of the balaclava and roll my sleeves up if it gets to hot. plus during the summer ill where a different loadout.
    Thanks for all the advice! keep it coming.
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 17.01.11 17:04

Twitch wrote:Gas masks are the worst thing ever invented. I swear. I laugh when I see people wear masks to play airsoft. Stupid idea.

i'm talking about cqb where full face masks are required. heat shouldn't be a problem (nothing that a drill bit can't solve).

-a|ex
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 17.01.11 17:13

No man. Trust me. Pro masks are just a bad idea. REALLY bad idea lol.
    theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Post  theangryschnoodle 17.01.11 20:29

If my friends OP ever gets approved by any fields there's going to be one unlucky person in a bomb suit similar to this one, http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/b/b7/Aviano_bomb_suit.jpg . His company has all kinds of cool stuff that we get to use, like expensive radios, trucks, the warehouse for team practices and gas masks, I wore one around for about twenty minutes while I was working and I swore I would never put one on my face again unless my life depended on it haha. I don't know if it was just a bad mask but I really didn't like it. Some people use them and like them though, if they work more power to you.
    Retherford
    Retherford

Post  Retherford 17.01.11 21:25

First off he doesnt want a gas mask so who cares.

Second look into the GSG 9. They are a pretty elite German counter terrorist unit. They used to wear all black and sometimes still do. They are pretty famous for storming a Lufthansa plane that got hijacked back in the late 70s.

The Polish unit GROM is another BA counter terrorist group that uses black loadouts if your looking for a foreign loadout.
    Twitch
    Twitch

Post  Twitch 17.01.11 21:38

If you are set on a black loadout look into the British SAS or Austraila's TAG

Edit: or even CIA SAD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 06.05.24 19:05