Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Does anyone know where the Tru-spec outlet store is?

theangryschnoodle
    theangryschnoodle

Does anyone know where the Tru-spec outlet store is? Empty Does anyone know where the Tru-spec outlet store is?

Post  theangryschnoodle 17.01.11 20:44

So a while ago there were some guys at the field and they were telling me that they got all of their airsoft clothing from a tru-spec outlet store. One of the guys had a combat shirt that he got for $20 because they sewed a label in the wrong place and couldn't sell it. I've been searching google for where it is and I can't find anything. Does anybody know if it's still around or ever was around?
    Twitch
    Twitch

Does anyone know where the Tru-spec outlet store is? Empty Re: Does anyone know where the Tru-spec outlet store is?

Post  Twitch 17.01.11 20:59

I have never heard of those. ever.
    Ghost
    Ghost

Does anyone know where the Tru-spec outlet store is? Empty Re: Does anyone know where the Tru-spec outlet store is?

Post  Ghost 17.01.11 21:21

Twitch wrote:I have never heard of those. ever.

I second that.
    reconsniperga
    reconsniperga

Post  reconsniperga 17.01.11 22:26

Well, I don't know how they defined "outlet store", but I got a brand new TruSpec OD Jacket from the Stockbridge Army-Navy store, and it was a rejected shirt because they misplaced a button. So I'm not sure if Stockbridge Army-Navy is a straight seller from TruSpec rather than going through a distributer to get their uniforms.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 07.05.24 4:31