Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

2 posters

Tokyo Marui Scorpion vz61

Hans
    Hans

Tokyo Marui Scorpion vz61 Empty Tokyo Marui Scorpion vz61

Post  Hans 06.03.11 19:47

Hey everyone! I'm starting to loosen my airsoft collection a little bit, so that means selling my Tokyo Marui Scorpion. This is quite the little machine pistol, in fact one of the very few that you can find in the airsoft world. I've used it once at SS Airsoft and a few times at GE, and it never failed me! A full battery charge will take you through the entire day, and you can always find extra batteries online. The range and accuracy are deadly good, of course coming from TM. And it's mostly metal construction makes this a rare find from Japan (now that it's plastic only). If you buy this, you'll receive:

-TM Scorpion
    -Drum magazine ($50 value!)
    -battery
    -charger

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/scorp2.jpg/

I'm asking $170 OBO. I'll consider any serious offers, and CASH only. I live in Duluth, so I can meet you anywhere nearby or at one of the major airsoft gaming/retail locations. I can reply much quicker at CooperAWade@gmail.com if you don't mind Email. Thanks for checking my item out!
    Newnan Airsoft Player
    Newnan Airsoft Player

Tokyo Marui Scorpion vz61 Empty Re: Tokyo Marui Scorpion vz61

Post  Newnan Airsoft Player 06.03.11 20:06

I assume there is no fold stock? as pictured?
    Hans
    Hans

Post  Hans 06.03.11 22:01

The wire stock that came with it was VERY cheap and flimsy. It fell off at a friends house, and I have yet to locate it. As pictured, yes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 4:21