Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Metropolis Airsoft Arena.

cykotik1
    cykotik1

Metropolis Airsoft Arena. Empty Metropolis Airsoft Arena.

Post  cykotik1 10.03.11 23:50

When I pulled up to this unsuspecting warehouse in McDonough, GA, I thought "This isn't going to be too good." I was wrong. Upon entering the building I was met by KG, one of the owners/founders (I think). Immediately it felt like I was at home. I got there early as I like to walk the fields to see whats available to use. When I stepped foot onto the field of play, I noticed several bunkers, boxes and even a couple of towers. The field isn't crowded with several shooting lanes. Movement throughout the field was great. I only came across a few issues within the shooting lanes that compromised a spawn point, which KG straightened out promptly. This being my first shot at this style of cqb, the field felt spooky. I couldn't see where any of the shots were coming from. But, I LIKED IT! I would recommend anyone within distance to come check these guys out.

http://www.metropolisarena.com/
    1920 Highway 42 South
    McDonough, Georgia
    General_A_L33

Metropolis Airsoft Arena. Empty t

Post  General_A_L33 18.06.11 18:40

h.

Last edited by General_A_L33 on 16.01.13 8:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : none)
    just some kid
    just some kid

Metropolis Airsoft Arena. Empty Re: Metropolis Airsoft Arena.

Post  just some kid 18.06.11 18:45

what do they accuse you of stealing and what makes the employees incompetent?
    -a|ex
    -a|ex

Post  -a|ex 18.06.11 19:24

i've played there a number of times. the staff is one of the best around. each time we went there, the setup has changed. i would rather play at metropolis than either golden eagle or SS.

we just played there last night. didn't get home until 5am. it was a fun time.

sorry you got accused of stealing. need more detail. did someone finger you out?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 15:12