Metro Atlanta Airsoft

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A network of airsofters in the Metro Atlanta area.

4 posters

Any Lacrosse players on the forum?

Ghost
    Ghost

Any Lacrosse players on the forum? Empty Any Lacrosse players on the forum?

Post  Ghost 08.05.11 19:17

Where do or did you play? I prefer Middie but occasionally am put on attack

What position do you play? I played NGLL this year for Peachtree City, and next year will play at Mcintosh

any tips and tricks for practicing/playing/stringing sticks? Play wallball, don't restring sticks during the season, and no matter how hard you hit that huge senior on the other team, if your a freshmen like me it normally doesn't end well Very Happy
    NJSC
    NJSC
    Admin

Any Lacrosse players on the forum? Empty Re: Any Lacrosse players on the forum?

Post  NJSC 08.05.11 21:04

Jack (Crazy Twitch) plays for his college and did in hs. I know he really enjoys it. I watched a game the other day and it looks like a ton of fun!
    Ghost
    Ghost

Post  Ghost 09.05.11 7:06

Yeah, I remember he played for stars mill, didn't know he was still playing though.
    Crazy Twitch

Post  Crazy Twitch 09.05.11 13:56

Yea I played for Starrs Mill and now play at Georgia Southern. I loved HS lax alot more than college just the fact that I knew my team mates like my brothers. Coming to college and playing is starting all over again. And another boring thing about college lax are the crazy long drives. Are area consist of schools from Florida, South Carlina, and ofcoarse Georgia. While HS lax, every game was only 2-3 hours away. It's what keeps me in shape and its alot of fun.
    sniper2525
    sniper2525

Post  sniper2525 09.05.11 14:23

Im playing pro right now

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26.04.24 22:56